Surprise Chapter! 🔞

Start from the beginning

"My sexy angel is so fucking good on this~ Nghh yes, angel... like that- Fuck! I'm coming!" Jungkook keeps choking on his words as he feels his orgasm getting closer faster than usual.

"Fuck ughh! Why did you stop, angel~," Jungkook grunts loudly when he's a second left to cum but Jimin abruptly stops, not letting the older to cum yet.

"Not yet, daddy~," Jimin says with his teasing tone as he turns around, resting his wet hole right on Jungkook's hard dick making Jungkook can't help but groan loudly.

"Jiminie still has a lot of things to do, daddy~ Be patient please," Jimin's sultry voice really makes Jungkook feel hotter and Jimin's wet hole on his dick only made it worse.

"Angel... Don't fucking tease me like that," Jungkook says lowly when Jimin rolls his hips making his wet hole brush against Jungkook's sensitive dick while Jimin just giggling sinfully innocent at Jungkook's warning.

"Let's move to the next thing!" Jimin cheers as he gets off Jungkook's body and plops next to Jungkook while taking out a seven inches dildo from the drawer. Thanks to Jimin's small body and their king-size bed, Jimin manages to fit his whole body on the bed even with Jungkook in the X position.

Jimin sits facing Jungkook as he gives Jungkook the full view of his hole again while biting his lips seductively, feeling satisfied with the reaction he received from Jungkook. Jungkook literally cusses under his breath with his face visibly annoyed when he can't touch even an inch of the sexy body in front of him.

"Mhmm~," Jimin moans softly as he strokes his own dick, bravely touching himself in front of Jungkook.

"You look so fucking hot challenging me like that, angel~," Jimin giggles naughtily at the praise before taking his two fingers and sucking on them, coating them with his saliva.

"Angel, don't do that!" Jungkook warns, knowing what Jimin will do.

"Nghh~," Jimin just replies to Jungkook's warning with a horny moan as he keeps sucking on his fingers while jerking off.

"You know I can tolerate anything, right? But not THAT. Don't do it. I fucking warn you, Jeon Jimin," Jungkook grits his teeth but Jimin just look at him with his bratty smile, guiding his two fingers that coated with his saliva to his hole and says,

"Jiminie knows, daddy~ That's why Jiminie wants to do it- mhmm~," Jimin moans softly when his two fingers enter his wet hole making Jungkook's eyes glare at his bratty husband fiercely.

"I said, DON'T FUCKING DO THAT!" Jungkook raises his voice an octave when Jimin keeps moaning and whimpering while scissoring himself right in front of him. Jungkook can tolerate Jimin touching himself but not with Jimin fucking himself!

"Then you should've known and kissed me back. But you don't... A moment ago,"

"Throw that fucking shit away!" Jungkook is helpless but Jimin just enjoying the moment making Jungkook mad. Jimin knows that Jungkook can't afford to see him fucking himself but he just feels like wants to. So, he ignores all Jungkook's warnings and Jungkook's order to throw the dildo away.

"Ouu fuck~ ahh," Jimin whimpers as he shoves the seven inches dildos up into his ass making Jungkook's eyes burn with anger.

"JEON JIMIN!" Jimin literally ignores Jungkook's loud scream calling his name and keeps thrusting the dildo in and out of his hole while moaning in pleasure. Jimin had his head thrown back while keep fucking himself with loud moans and immediately look at Jungkook when he heard Jungkook hissed slowly.

Jungkook aggressively tries to free himself from the cuffs as he keeps pulling his hands making his wrist bleed a little bit because the cuffs brushed against his wrists. Jimin grows worried when he sees the little blood on Jungkook's wrist making him quickly pull out the dildo and go on top of Jungkook.