Chapter 90

Don't forget to vote and help me share this story with your friends! 👀
Enjoy reading! 💜

******

*Knock knock knock

"Babies! What are you doing in there! Jihoon and his friends are here," Jin says as he knocks on the door slowly making Jungkook wake up.

"Nae hyung... Jimin is sleeping right now... But don't worry, I'll wake him up," Jungkook says in a low voice as he just wakes up from a deep sleep.

"Are you sure he's fine? I mean, let Jimin sleep more if he's still sleepy. Jihoon and his friends are not planning to leave anytime soon," Jin says when he notices Jungkook's voice.

"Nae hyung... I'll ask him first," Jungkook says and hops off the bed and stretches his muscles up after he received 'Okay' from Jin.

"Wakey wakey my sweet little Jimin~ You have guests to meet," Jungkook saya as he hovers above the sleeping Jimin while caressing Jimin's black hair.

"Who?" Jimin asks in his sleepy voice as he opens his eyes slowly before looking away just to close his eyes again.

"Your hyung, remember?"

"Hyungie? But hyungie..." Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck as he refers 'hyungie' to Jungkook since he still having a hard time opening his eyes.

"It's your Jihoon hyung, baby," Jungkook says softly making Jimin open his eyes with a frown and a little pout.

"Halp me,"

"Halp me? Are you that sleepy," Jungkook repeat Jimin's words while chuckling.

"mmhmm~," Jimin whines as he looks away and closed his eyes again.

"It's fine, baby. Jin hyung said if you're still sleepy, then you can continue to sleep. My baby is still tired, hmmm," Jungkook says as he caressess Jimin's cheek softly before attempting to get off from above Jimin but Jimin refuses to unwrap his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Don't go~ want to go with hyungie..." Jimin says as he finally look at Jungkook with his eyes slowly opened.

"Kiss..."

"If you want to go with me, then get up and put the clothes on. After that, I'll give you the kiss," Jungkook says making Jimin whine.

"Do it for me~,"

"Please," Jungkook smiles at his spoiled boyfriend. Even though he's spoiled, he never forgets his manner.

"Will be done, my Jimin!" Jungkook says and bops Jimin's nose before getting off on top of Jimin and going to grab Jimin's clothes.

"Hyungieeeeee~," Jimin quickly gets off the bed when he sees  Jungkook walk out of the closet room and hug him tightly.

"I love this kind of clothes a lot~," Jimin whines when Jungkook holds denim suspenders with a white long sleeve t-shirt.

"I know you do. Let's get change," Jungkook says with a fond smile when he knows what kind of outfit Jimin love to wear.

"Okayyy!" Jimin beams excitedly as his sleepiness is literally gone the moment he sees the outfit.