27//ready

don't forget to like❤❤❤❤ ,comment❤❤❤❤ and share.❤❤❤❤ 

Roman's pov

As I was sitting on my private plane while working, I watch my kitten sleeping carefree. Her brunette hair was sprawled all behind her, her pink kissable lips were slightly puckered and those tear streaks marks which she got after our morning fight.

I can't do anything, I was getting tabs on vipers, she woke up the devil inside me when she started again with her ...leaving my sisters shit and let her go. 

So, I slapped her.

 But when she touched the ground & looked at me with teary eyes I realized what I have done. Those vipers are getting on my each and every nerve.

Only three days and she will be my wife. Fuck that she will be mine. Mine to cherish. Mine to punish. Mine to worship. Mine to fuck. Everything will be mine.

"Why staring her" the voice of princess suddenly brining me back to the present.

"Because he is whipped rose" Ivan shouted & I narrowed my eyes at him.

"vihpped" she asked while looking at Ivan with her big innocent eyes and I chuckled.

"Yes my dearest brother tell her the meaning" I said and removed a strand of hair from Stella's face. I closed my laptop & pulled her onto my lap without waking her up.

"rose..whipped.means...r..rose

He paused a minute.

"Please don't tell Cole about it." He said and I laughed.

She looked a lot of more confused than she was a while ago. She replied with "ok" and Ivan literary sighed in relief. We all know Cole is also getting possessive over her. He wasn't even ready to leave her until she sat in car with us.

"Are we there yet...I'm bored now" she complained in a low voice not wanting to disturb me and my brother. Earlier she was excited because it's her first time flying but now she is bored like ever one else.

"No rose" I said and she pouted.

"Rose come here let's play video games together." Ivan called her & again she was excited about the journey. I can't understand her but she is better than Lizzie...atleast not giving me headache like her. Sometimes I really wanted to kill her during training but I stop because of kitten.

And this little kitten had no idea what she is doing to me.

My kitten shivered in my lap and slightly opened her eyes. I realized that she was shivering because of cold. I kissed her forehead. There is still few hours left till the plane reaches our island. I carefully picked her up not trying to wake her up. I entered towards the plane bedroom. I gently placed her in middle of the bed & remove her shoes and covered her with blanket.

I decided since, Ivan is taking care of rose. And Cole will not fucked up the mission in my absence I should get some sleep too.

I kicked my shoes off and make myself comfortable on the bed. I took Stella under my grasp, and pressed her body against mine. I thought this what it is going to be for rest of our life.

Her being my captive till death do us part.

Lizzie's pov

I was currently setting inside an abandoned garage covering my full body with winter cloths. Earlier I colored my hair sliver because Spencer could only found this color only.

"Are you done?" Cole banged the door and I discard my old cloths and the hair color in a already full trash bin. I took my fake lens & put it on with some struggle they were sliver too.

I opened the door and saw Spencer & one of the fucking Rodriguez brothers packing something in four black bags.

I make my way to the table were they finished packing. I saw Spencer dressed as business man and Cole as a nerd with big blue glasses and all of his hair was brushed downward.

"hurry up zip the bag" he slide down the duffle black bag towards my direction. I looked inside the bag & I got shocked.

"What's this" I asked while gesturing towards the bag.

"What does it look like" Cole replied with a question.

"I'm not stupid I know this is a gun." I said in an irritated voice.

"Then why are you asking" he turned back and continued to load some white stuff with the guns. I'm sure those are drugs.

"And correction those are AS50 sniper rifle." He informed me.

"I mean why we are doing this" I asked after sometime.

"Because that's what we do Liza" Spencer replied. I noticed he didn't use me the real name but the name given by roman when he first introduced me in the gym. I know from the morning when roman called me for work it wasn't just some work but mafia business.

But now it's look like a fucking mission.

"You didn't think that we make money by selling ties or something" he mocked me.

"What if we get caught" I questioned them and Cole chuckled.

"Don't worry we are doing this for 10 years ....no one has and no one will. Now hurry up." Cole packed last bag and put some clothes on top of it.

"Now listen Liza...I will go first from this garage & then you and Spence will come out after 8 minutes when I send the signal with the rest two bags." Cole explained and took the backpack and duffle bag in his hand.

"And after that...

"Don't worry I'm with you" Spencer replied and Cole took off. Spencer burned the pervious bags in which the stuffs came.

After 7 minutes a beep sound came and Spencer took bag in his hand and handed me the suitcase.

"Ready Liza" I nodded & we also made our way outside the garage. I guess, like hell there is no way going back now.

................................................................................................................................................................

sorry for the late update.....🙏🙏🙏 my exams was going on so.....follow me and pray for my good results😅😅.

anyway teen wolf is coming back...yohoo!!!

itsannie1999

itsannie1999.......

signing out......