Chapter 13: Through Space And Through Time, Forever He's Mine

"So, if you're looking, you will find me standing next to him, kissing, underneath the palm trees, feigning for his sin. I don't care if it's not righteous. I don't give a damn. There's no other lover like this. God, I love my man." ~Tanerélle.

-

His strides could raise a tempest. Rage was moving him. Υet, his countenance was as cold as ever, controlled from creation.

The thunder in his every step was the only thing that was giving him away.

A brilliant spark of purplish-red anger torched the ground before the Devil's next step, forcing its abrupt halt in that ghost field.

"Stand in my way now, and I'm burning you along with them, Jimin's Father or not."

There was no actual death for God. But the fire of a raging Devil could bring him to the closest perception of the nothingness that many called peace.

"So that's your plan? Ravaging your genus? Your blood?"

"It is my blood they want to shed!"

Jimin's. His son's. God knew that. Yet, he couldn't let Jungkook proceed with what he had in mind. He couldn't leave thousands of lives in the Devil's hands. It was barbaric. It was malfeasance. It was wrong! In so many ways. It was just wrong.

"You know they don't know what's going on for now. Just that the alliance is broken all of a sudden."

"For now!" Jungkook taunted Him. "I won't let things get that far." Jungkook made to regain his forward momentum, but God was found swiftly on his way.

"Think rationally for a second. You're their Ruler. They will listen-..."

God's failing attempt to reason him shot daggers to his heart with all honesty. But the thought of them getting their hands on Jimin pushed the sharp edge to his very soul. There was no other way. Jungkook truly believed that.

"You think they'll accept him when I'll tell them he's my reason of existence?" Jungkook scoffed, looking elsewhere.

The alliance was undone. Jungkook and God had no control over what would happen to their worlds next. That was the only way their love could no longer be forbidden. That was the only solution Heimarmene had suggested. Demons breaching into Heaven wasn't something she would deal with. Jungkook and God were on their own.

"J-jungkook..."

Like taking the last step before the fall, Jungkook turned around to the fear-laced call-out of his trembling little dove, opting for his heart to stay afloat. Not yet. He could not let his heart sink into Jimin's fear yet. Not before he knew why. He didn't have the luxury to fall into pieces before knowing what he was up against. He had a fight to win. 

For his lovely, frightened bird.

But the sight nearly made his knees bend. His heart leaped for the cliff, the fall bound to be one of no return. He was too weak for this. He was too small for the fear that gripped him identically to the grip around his love's flimsy neck.

Rippling oceans flowed from wide night skies to reach another fearful pair of eyes.

"D-dad..."

Time flew, yet the two Rulers didn't seem to know such a thing even existed. They were immobilized to their spots, gaping. Even the Devil couldn't comprise his shocked worriment.

Jin and Jimin's mother, God's Mate, was also there, also held by other Demons, like Jimin. And it was not just them. God could see almost all of his Angels there. All the five thousand of them. On their entire planet, they weren't much. The Demons restraining them were just as many.