Brother?

The Camera opens up to a giant hall of some sort filled with gold coins and trinkets. Then the camera goes up to a big pile of coins and some coin go flying. Coins start to fall to reveal a closed eye. Then is opens.

The camera stays on the open eye as the dragon gets up

???:"Tohru." (It being in bold like that would be dragon talk. And his voice in his dragon form is the same as the movies.)

Then he gets up and leaves the mountain. He looks around then looks forward and takes flight to the skys. After a while of flying his eye moves side to side.

???:"Not here." Then a bright red light shines on his face and he goes through it.

The camera goes down to shows some clouds and a shadow of a dragon is seen on the top of them. Then a town comes into view. Then a certain apartment comes into view. It is early morning. The shadow flies down to the apartment and another red light appears. And the shadow disappears.

The camera switches to Tohru and Kobayashi.

Tohru:"A 'D' it stands for 'Dragon!'"

Kobayashi:"At least you bothered to learn something." *Then a knock is heard. They look at each other and Kobayashi gesture to the door.*

Tohru walks to the door and opens it. What stands there is a boy about 5' 3'' feet tall and around 15 years of age. He has red hair with orange tips with four spike like horns, pointed behind him, two at each side of his head. He has the same eyes as his dragon form. There is a 3 meter long tail behind him.He has a bag on his back. As soon as he sees her he tackles her into a hug.

???:"Tohru!"

Tohru:"Smaug?"

Kobayashi walks up.

Kobayashi:"Tohru who's this?"

Tohru:"Oh it's my brother."

Kobayashi:"Brother? You didn't tell me you had a brother."

Tohru:*Rubs head*"I must have forgot."

Smaug now looks behind Tohru and sees Kobayashi. He narrows his eyes and lets go of Tohru and walks up to her. He walks around her and starts to sniff her.

Kobayashi:*Uncomfortable*"Uh Tohru what is he doing?"

Tohru:"He's just checking something."

Kobayashi:"Checking what?"

Smaug:*Done sniffing and walks in front of her*"You're clear. No dragon sickness."

Kobayashi:"Dragon sickness?"

Tohru:"It's something that smaug can smell out."

Kobayashi:"What is it."

Smaug:"It's large amount of greed. And you're clear of it."