ITS PUNISHMENT TIME!~

Sorry I had to, I thought of Danganronpa while writing the title. Yes, your beloved author does know what Danganronpa is. ANYWAYS SEGGS TIME LOL ALSO (also yes its Dream Sapnap and fundy cry abt it 😡)
TW: SMUT

Fundy opens the bottom drawer and boom, kinky shit. "So which one should we use first?~ Its your choice Sapnap." Fundy sits behind Sapnap and wraps his tail around the younger ones neck. Sapnap still trying to process what just happened says "The handcuffs and the Cock ring.~" Fundy
puts his arms around Sapnaps waistline as Dream grabs the stuff from the bottom drawer and puts them on the bed. Ahaha now ass up babygirl/j
Sapnaps about to grab the stuff off the bed when Fundy puts his tail around Sapnaps eyes so his tail acts like a blindfold. "Nah-ah-ah~ Your not in control Sappy, we are.~" Fundy starts to place the handcuffs to sapnaps wrists and to the arms of the bed idk what their called. Dream starts to bite Sapnaps neck leaving a trail of markings  all the way to his shoulder.
Fundy starts to strip and takes off Sapnap's clothes as well and soon enough Sapnap was naked and Fundy had his boxers on. Dream takes off his shirt and jeans, also only having his boxers on. "Before we start, do we consent?" "Yes...you both of consent." Sapnap smiled. "Remember the safeword is pineapple. and we are not Fundy or Dream we are Sir or Daddy. Do you understand.?" SORRY I HAD TO- "Yes sir." (Fundy is sir and Dream is Daddy-)bo burnham started playing, yuhh anyways. Fundy grabs the cock ring and puts it on Sapnaps member. What Sapnap didn't know was that the cock ring is a vibrator. So you know that Fundy put that shit on high. Sapnap being shocked accidentally lets out a small moan.
Dream smirked and started messing with Sapnap's hair and started to stroke the younger ones member.
Fundy takes his tail off of Sapnap's eyes and started to mess around with him, moaning in his ear to turn him on and shit like that. Dream then takes off his boxers and his member immediately springs out. Fundy did the same. "Hm~ Sapnap your gonna watch me fuck Dream while you just stay there ok?" Before Sapnap could respond Fundy started to lube his fingers and stick them into Dream one by one until his hoke was big enough, Dream winced at the pain but at the same time was in pleasure. Fundy then proceeded to slam into unexpectedly. Dream let out a loud moan. The room was filled with skin slapping sounds as Sapnap burned through the handcuffs being able to touch himself. He was a boy who was very needy uwu owo. "Look at you Dream~ So handsome while being fucked. Look at the pretty boy!~"Dream was feeding into the praise. Anyways Fundy kept on slamming into Dream watching Sapnap touch himself. Oh god, they were both so fucking hot. Fundy then stops as he uh cooms into Dream amd kissed Dream on the lips slipping his tongue in and exploring every corner of his mouth until
they stopped for air and a string of saliva connected their mouths. "Dont think I forgot about you Sapnap.~" Fundy sat down on Sapnap's dick trying to adjust to it. Sapnap started thrusting into him while lightly chocking him. "Look at you you little slut. Your gonna be my fucking cum dumpster ya got that Sir?~" Fundy loved being degraded, He kept on bouncing on Sapnaps member trying to go faster to get more pleasure. "Nah uh. Stop bouncing or im gonna leave you like this."  Fundy stopped. He watched as Dream slowly crept up to him putting Fundy's oeuodjfs in his mouth, he really just put it all in his mouth. Sapnap starting slamming into him really hard. ouch he aint gonna be able to walk lmao. Fundy lets out a really loud moan as Sapnap hits the sweet spot. Sapnap continues to abuse that sweet spot causing Fundy to scream in pleasure and pain. Fundy eventually cooms in Dreams mouth. Sapnap coomed in Fundy. You know that Dream swallowed all that shit bc hes a horny motherfucker. Then aftercare :)
"Lets get you cleaned up Fundy." Dream picks up Fundy and places him in the bed while Sapnap took a shower. (Devil Town atarted playing yayayaya anyways-)
Dream pecked Fundy in the lips. "I love you Fundy." He shouted so that Sapnap could here. "I LOVE YOU AS WELL SAPNAP!-" Sapnap shouted back. "I LOVE YOU TOO DREAM, LOVE YOU FUNDY!" Fundy giggled at the two. "I LOVE YOU BOTH TOO!!" Sapnap then got out of the shower.

"We need to do that more often." He laughed.

THIS TOOK A MONTH IM SORRY </3