Visiting

Help I have 4 mosquito bites on my legs, and I'm sick so that's fun- if your waiting for my fanfic to update I suggest to go read "Dream Team smut shots but if your my friend not really" it's pog and the creator of it is poggers.

The next day

Dream wakes up, still being a bit tired but he doesn't mind- He looks around and he sees no signs of Sapnap in the room so he decides to get up and look for him. He walks downstairs and still doesn't see Sapnap so he decides to text him.

Sapnap😩❤️

Hey uh Pandas. Where are you?
                                                              .Read: 6:09
Sapnap😩❤️
Oh uhm, I'm somewhere.

Ok but where?
                                                               .Read: 6:11

He was left on read. Sapnap never does that, Dream though that something was off but he wasn't that concerned. Because he's a dumbass ofc /j

Hi it's like 2 weeks later and birthday is soon but anyways uh-

Sapnap POV

Sapnap walks up to kinoko kingdom and sees Karl hanging out with Mexican Dream, MD quickly runs away when he sees Sapnap walking closer.
"Uh, hey Karl. Also why did MD run away.?"
"Sapnap! And I actually don't know, I guess he thinks of you as a traitor? Idk"
Karl quickly gets up and hugs Sapnap but Sapnap doesn't hug back, "Hey sappy... what's wrong? You usually hug back." Karl lets go of him and starts to pout. "Sapnap?" Sapnap was lost in his thoughts until he finally snapped back to reality."Oh! Uhm I'm fine".
"You sure? You seem quieter and you seem more distant as if you don't love me anymore." Karl starts to pout.
"Yeah uhm, that's what I want to talk abo-" Sapnap gets interrupted by George as he approaches both him and Karl. "Hey Karl do you want to go do something? I'm bo-" George stops speaking halfway.
"Oh, Hi Sapnap! What brings you here? I thought you were with dr-" This time Sapnap cuts George off. "Me? With Dream? Psh never. Plus he's in jail remember?"
"He is? OH! Yeah he is." Karl looks at both of them suspiciously as if he knew what them two were talking about, but he didn't because he knew that Sapnap would never leave his side because they're both together. Sapnap still wears the ring that Karl gave him for when he proposed. But what Karl didn't know is that that ring would soon be replaced with another ring..
"Anyways! Sapnap, what do you wanna do? We can go to the pond"
"Karl."
"We can build more stuff"
"Karl.."
"And then we can watch the sun go down-" "KARL!"
"WhAtT"
"I don't love you anymore."
Karl stops in his tracks and stares at him in shock. "W-What..?"
"Look, I'm sorry but it just won't work.." "Sapnap, you're banned from entering kinoko kingdom..."
"Wow, OVER A FUCKING BREAKUP KARL!? OK I SEE HOW IT IS, YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF, YOU DIDNT EVEN LET ME EXPLAIN WHY I WAS BREAKING UP WITH YOU! So fine. I'll leave. At least Dream will treat me better."
"D-Dream..? You're with that son of a bitch!? SAPNAP COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"
"YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO BITCH!" Sapnap starts to run away until he reaches las Nevada's.
"Well. It's time to visit quackity now."

Sorry for such a short part, I haven't had motivation to do this and I keep on getting sidetracked, I'm sorry anyways, have a good day/night! ^^