Rose cried and my motivation died

Hey, before this starts I made you guys a minecraft house it took a while since I was trying to build something else but yeah<3

Anyways now the story starts, please go eat and touch grass, hell it can even be minecraft grass just touch some.- it sounds like I'm saying to go eat grass- dont eat grass please- eat food-

They all just look at eachother for a while in shock that rose just ran out of the place crying but then they all started laughing at what happened.

"Wait but who even was that? And why did they just randomly approach you?" Asked Sapnap this started sounding like an essay in my head but anyways- "I honestly don't know- it was random, I dont even like how women just approach and me and are like oH wHaTs YoUr NaMe HaNdSoMe? Its annoying honestly." Sapnap takes his head off of dreams shoulder and stares at the table thinking if Dream was eventually gonna fall for one of those girls or not.

"Im gonna go to the bathroom real quick."
"Alright Sapnap, dont take too long." Sapnap quickly walks to the bathroom and once he walks in he immediately stares at himself in the mirror and starts asking himself questions like "am I really that ugly?" "Should I be eating less?" And other stuff like that. A random guy comes up being him and immediately grabs Sapnaps hips.
"Whats a pretty guy like you doing here alone?~"
"U-Uh I didn't come here alone I came here with other peop-" he gets cut off by the guy turning him around and kissing him. Sapnap pushes him to the ground. "BRO WHAT THE FUCK!?!? I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU! AND I HAVE A DAMN BOYFRIEND!"
Sapnap quickly runs out of the bathroom and runs to the table while the guy is following behind him. Sapnap shakes Dream and gets the others at the table. "I want to leave. Now." The others start question him until he answers with. "Theres a guy that kissed me in the bathroom and is following me right now." Dream gets up grabs sapnaps wrist and runs out of the bar as fast as he can.

🥐At Home🥐

Dream still holding on to sapnap's wrist, enters the house, locks the door and hugs Sapnap. All you could hear was muffled talking, sapnap managed to make out a thing Dream said which was,"Its all my fault." "Dream, its not your fault. Let's just go to bed." Sapnap drags Dream upstairs and makes him sit on the bed while Sapnap rests his head on Dreams lap. "I love you Dream." "I love you too Sapnap." Dream lowers his head kisses Sapnap. They both fall asleep eventually.

🥐Next Morning🥐

I'm tired rn I was writing this and I fell asleep but I just woke up so- yeah- I'm gonna go to sleep again maybe soon- so yeah it will be the next day when I start writing again so goodbye for like rn- lol hi its 6:20 in the afternoon and I just drank apple juice but yes story continues now

Dream wakes up to Sapnap looking outside the window, not knowing what he's looking at he decides to look out himself and he sees, a random guy just staring into the window, he looked like he had love in his eyes and Sapnap did not want to stop looking at the window afraid that something might happen.

Dream rests his head on Sapnaps shoulder, "who's that outside of the window?" Sapnap still focused on the random guy responds with "The guy who kissed me yesterday...he followed us home..". Dream immediately gets up and walks downstairs and to a window where he could see closer. There he was the guy who was in love with Sapnap, I mean who wouldn't be in love with Sapnap? He's hot and he's just so MMMM there's no words to describe him he's so perfect, anyways- he was just standing there, in the middle of the road causing cars to stop moving. One car almost ran over the guy, nobody would care. He wouldn't stop looking at the window Sapnap was in. He knew he had to get the man somehow, but hOw?-

Lol cliffhanger I'm tired gn