Rose can go swim in a pool full of sharp legos and die✨

Someone said this should be the title so here you go :) Also go eat if you haven't and if i do any spelling mistakes or just bad grammar please tell me- I'm not used to writing on my phone- k anyways enjoy-

Rose POV 😒

Rose was recently let go from prison because the police are stupid and they thought she was innocent, but lucky for her she was like, big rich and she was able to change her name to hmmm Lilac- I'm sticking with the flower theme 😌 Anyways, and she dyed her hair, got plastic surgery and everything so that she was a completely new person. She also heard that Dream was going to the bar with Awesamdude, Sapnap, Wilbur, GeorgeNotFound, Ph1LzA Minecraft, Skeppy, Badboyhalo, Ninja and Technoblade. She decided to go there so that she could ruin Sapnap and Dreams relationship and possibly even Skeppy and Bad's (somehow-).

Dream's and Sapnap's POV

It being the next day Dream and  Sapnap were getting ready to go to the bar with the others. Dream just put on a leather jacket some black boots and some black jeans because yeah- Sapnap also wore a leather jacket and denim ripped jeans and black boots as well, (YES THEY WORE SHIRTS UNDER THE LEATHER JACKETS-)  Once they finished changing they head straight to the bar.

No ones POV

When they both arrive they see Sam, Techno and Phil all talking to each other while Wilbur was walking in right behind them, Skeppy and Bad were at the bar part where they served alcohol or something like that idk- Ninja and George were talking to each other at the same table the others were at, it was like one of those long tables.
When they sit down at the table they see everybody stare at the entrance and who comes in then none other than the ugly bitch herself, RoseEven though her name is Lilac we're gonna call her Rose cause I don't wanna confuse you guys-
She immediately walks over to Dream and shoves Sapnap aside, "Well what might your name be handsome?~" Dream looked at her with a weird face and hesitated to respond but he did, Sapnap walks over to him and rests his head on Dreams shoulder. "Uhh hi, My names Clay." The others were just staring at them, eventually Phil, Techno and Will went to go somewhere else cause they didn't want to make it awkward. "Oh and are you single Clay?~" "Uh, no. I'm not. I have a boyfriend." Dream looks at Sapnap and rests his head on Sapnaps head. "What a pity... Honestly I don't even know what a handsome guy like you is doing with an ugly boy that looks like he never showers." Rose laughs. Skeppy and Bad walk up behind her and tap on her shoulder. "Huh?" Bad grows taller and the diamonds on Skeppys face become sharper. "Don't speak about him like that, he isn't a mirror." Rose scoffs "And who are you two?" "We're his parents." They both say. "Well it's not like it matters, you can't put your hands on me since im a girl!" Sam appears behind her "You know you can't just use your gender as an excuse right?" Rose looks behind her and sees Sam holding a netherite sword. "Actually, I can. It's not like you can force me to not use my gender as an excuse, it's not like you can get me arrest for doing that." Dream looks at her like she's crazy. "You do realize that Sam here is the warden of his own prison right?" Roses face is so shocked and she storms out of the building right away crying like the little baby she is.

Haha yeah- short chapter cause I don't have patience to finish this 🤪 anyways go eat and bye-