Visiting part 2

So uhhhh- HI- I'm doing this at school and it's lunchtime so that's fun- ANYWAYS UH- VISITING PART 2 >:D oh yes also school started for me so thats fun-

After Sapnap is kicked out of Kinoko Kingdom because Karl was being a little bitch and got salty after Sapnap said he didn't like him anymore, he decides to walk back home.
While walking back he sees movement coming from the forest, he didn't trust it at first bc who the fuck would be like oh look i see someone out there lets call out and see whos there, my mans Sapnap ain't like that he was smart.
Sapnap looked at where the movement was coming from and scanned all around him to make sure that no one was around him and that he was alone. dude im writing this on the bus and it keeps on shaking so damn much and my ass hurts- anyways.
Just as he was about to continue walking he sees a popsicle stick coming out of a bush. Imagine littering.
He decides to go up to it and take it out of the bush because Sapnap cares abt the environment (as he should) but when he pulls on it, he pulls out something green going along with the stick, he touched it and it was sticky and slimy, no its not cum, its slimecicle.

He steps back wondering who the fuck left their pet slime here. Slimecicle starts to speak which scares Sapnap. "Hello Sapnap from Kinoko Kingdom!" "W-what? Who are you!?" Sapnap takes out his shlong (the sword not his dick dunbass) and immediately goes behind him and holds the sword up to slimecicles neck. "How do you know who i am..? I've never even seen you before!" "But i've seen you since you joined!" Sapnap looked at him confused until someone put a sack (nut sack /j) over his head and he passed out.

2 Hours Later...

Sapnap wakes up to see that hes chained to a confortable bed with nice red silk sheets. He looks around and sees Schlatt looking out the window watching Quackity give Tommy a tour of Las Nevadas. "Can I ask why im chained to a bed? It feels like im about to have sex yknow-" "Oh, Look who woke up~" Schlatt starts walking towards the bed, and then theres Sapnap whos trying to burn the handcuffs with his wrists bc his sweat is as hot as lava, and it was so fucking hot in the room. "Oh dont try to burn the handcuffs Sapnap. There made out of obsidian~" "Dude, are you gonna have sex with me or something?-" Schlatt stops at the end of the bed and crawls up on it starting to crawl towards Sapnap but then sits down at his legs. "Maybe~ Just kidding I wont, thats fucking disgusting, im not gonna have sex with someone that has a boyfriend." "Oh- THEN WHY THE FUCK AM I CHAINED TO THE BED THEN!?" Schlatt starts to laugh at Sapnap. "I dont know, ask Quackity when he enters the room". Right when Schlatt said that Quackity walks in the room. "Well speak of the devil. How are you Sugar Pumpkin?" Quackity grabs Schlatts hand and lifts Schlatt off the bed. "Im doing fine, Tommy wouldn't stop asking so many damn questions and I eventually just left hin there. Anyways, What were you doing in the woods Sapnap." Sapnap gets up and eventually is able to melt through the handcuffs. "I was walking back home, I was coming from Kinoko Kingdom." Schlatt goes behind Quackity and puts his arms around his waist. "You we're leaving Kinoko Kingdom? Ha! Since when, you never left that place even once." Quackity saw that Sapnap looked nervous and looked like he was really sad. "I-Im sorry Sapnap, it seems like I struck a nerve there, but why did you leave?" "Well uh, I broke things off with Karl and I guess he got pissed off so he "bAnIsHeD" me from Kinoko Kingd-" Sapnap gets cut off by a notification coming fron his phone.
420 messages from Green Bitch🗡💚⛓ and 69 Missed calls from Green Bitch🗡💚⛓.

Holy shit, Sapnap completely forgot about Dream. "Huh, are you gonna finish what you were saying Sapnap?" "I can't, I need to go." Quackity and Schlatt look at Sapnap with a confused look on their faces. "Oh, well, Go ahead Sapnap." Schlatt says while starting to bite Quackitys neck. "Mmh~ Bye Sapnap. It was nice having you here. Even if we did kidnap you." Sapnap grabs all of his belongings and quickly runs out of the room and out of the mansion.

Dreams POV (finally)

Dream was racing back and forth trying to get a hold of Sapnap because he thought Sapnap died or something. But no, Sapnap was just taken by a goat man and a duck, its fine. Anyways he was like really worried, George was trying to calm down Dream while Fundy was trying to take Dreams mind off of it telling him that everything is fine and Sapnaps fine. Dream still couldn't take his mind off of Sapnap. He wanted one of his boyfriends back in his arms. He wanted to hold him and fuck him like there was no tomorrow/j maybe idk we'll see later on if they do fuck.  But he just wanted to make sure he was okay, after all, he still had the bandages on when he was like uhm punch punched by father so he still needed to change those. He wanted to make sure he was safe, He wanted to hold him and cuddle him and kiss h- Then all of a sudden his thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and being slammed closed haha then having sex be like /j

Sapnap immediately runs to Dreams arms and Dream holds him tightly making sure that he cant get out his hug 1002 words, nice.
"I guess we should take our leave now. Welcome back Sapnap, we we're worried about you." George leaves but Fundy stays. "You coming Fundy?" "Nah, I'll stay here." "If you say so." George closes the door behind him. "Hey Dream, Don't you think Sapnap needs a punishment for not texting you or calling you back even to make sure that he was okay?~" Fundy starts to circle both of them and he starts to play with Sapnap's hair. "Yknow what, I think he does~" Sapnap started to blush because he knows whats about to happen next. But before he could say something Dream immediately swept him off his feet and walked to their bedroom where there were nice red silk sheets ;) Fundy followed behind them and opened the bottom drawer which contained a Vibrator, Handcuffs, a blindfold, and some other kinky shit.

AND THATS ALL YOU GET AHAHA GET LEFT ON A CLIFFHANGER. ill write the smut once i post this lol anyways go drink some food and eat some water, BYEEE