It's a start

My name is Dean. I'm the below average kind of guy. I'm have no talent nor skill that will make my life better. I'm 18 and will be leaving high school in three days. I'm now an adult . But I don't want to go college a place where you can magically learn stuffs.

If you must know I'm not the guy being bullied or bully . I hate those kind of person . I always have a strong sense of justice. It always put me in a situation where my pants will be in my head and tied in the flagpole. I have no girlfriend. Sad right ? Well all the girlfriend I had which is only two left me because I'm not thay great of a guy . Who wants a man with zero capability.

Ohh I Almost forgot to say where  I am. Right now I'm in maximus highschool. I live in the town of maximus . The founder of this town is Vince maximus the third. It has a hospital,a mall, a school pretty much anything you need .

But the school Is controlled by the most popular and powerful person on the school . That person is Celina an athletic ,genius and beautiful girl is the school. Speak of the devil here she comes. All the man started to kneel except me of course. She noticed me and started to go near me  . Her soft scarlet hair waving behind her. And her perfect body moving gracefully through the crowd. Her footstep is soft that you cannot hear it.

She stop right infront of me "who are you and why are not kneeling before me ?". I locked eyes with her "my name is Dean ,I'm 18 " .

She just stood there with the look of disbelief and anger mix in one. But before she could say anymore word I already left the room and head toward my favorite place in the world "sparkly pinktopia" .  Well it's my least favorite place but it will keep people away from me.

I entered the cave of love and kisses . This is where my friend Levi work. As a bartender . Weird right with the name "SPARKLY PINKTOPIA"  you'll never thought that this will be a bar.

Levi is a man with many secret . He knows stuffs only top agents of CIA know. But if you're his friend then your first drink is on the house. "Well well well, What brings you here Dean ?"

"A very self centered girl forces me to leave the school "

"Woman you can never understand them . Right Dean?"

I smiled and nod at him

"Hey can you give me the usual?"

"Of course Dean. One levi special coming up"

When he gave me the drink we only talk and laugh. Until it the sky went black. The place is now slowly getting pack so I said goodbye to Levi and went home .

I don't know why but I decided to make a detour on my way home. I was now in the the construction site . At first I saw nothing , then I heard a sound of sword clashing to each other. Then growling , very nice. Next are explosions .

I don't know what I'm thinking but I my legs started to move towards the explosion. There I saw it a giant lizard man battling a woman about my age. The lizard man was big , metallic gauntlets , hardened leather chest plate , and one curved blade.

The weirdest thing is the lizard and the girl has a health bar above their heads . I wanted to help the girl will lose if she is to take anymore hits. I can see a boundary in the land . When my foot touch it a screen poped up.

"Welcome to WORLD GAMES. Do you want to register and join the journey of becoming a hero . Be the strongest. Join now" there was a bottom of yes and no. In times like this I chose yes. "Welcome Dean to world games"

Then my clothes change . Black shirt, black pants, metallic arm plating. Leather chest guard.

Beginners item. Then I have to choose which weapon . Sword,bow,dagger,mace,or spear. I chose sword. Then I two short sword materialize in my hand I held it firmly. Then I took of.

The lizard man was about to overhead strike the girl but I block it with my dual sword. But the impact is strong that it blew me away. I saw my health was halve by the attack. Dammit.

The girl looked at me with a surprise look. I ran toward the the lizard and slash him with a vertical strike  the swrod gave of a red aura and release a blast of energy when I hit the beast. "You've learn energy slash"

I wonder . Dual wielding is something I always wanted so I tried . I hit it again and again and again . I slowly take damage with my every hit. Damn this lizard has thorns. I still attack it as fast as I can  but the final shoot was dine by the girl now in full health. If this is a virtual game . Then she must have use a potion. The lizard disappeared with a flash of light leaving money ,armor, a trench coat, and  his curve sword. I was down to ten health remaining.

I now have a good look at the girl. Wait this is Celina . She look embarrassed " thank you for saving me back there" I only nodded she handed me a bottle . I drink it and now my health is back to normal.

She whisper "menu " a screen popped up. She then asked me " what is your level " 

I don't really know. So I whispered "menu " there I found my stats .level three. "Level three" I told her. She looked at me like I've grown a new pair of heads. "Three? But with that kind of an attack it couldn't be possible. I'm level forty-five but my attacks was never that strong"

Now I'm confuse then a new screen popped up. It's a friend request from her. I accept it and she blush. " I was the one who killed it but it's not fair if I don't give you anything . Here choose. " she pointed at me . "How about the coat." She nodded. And send it to me . "Well try to equip it " I did what she ask and it's a perfect fit .

"Logout"  she said. Her clothes returned to normal. I tried it to " logout" the coat was now gone my armor is gone but now I'm wearing a black shirt and blackjeans. Now I think the system is glitch.

"hey Dean is your place close ? " she asked to me . " yeah why?" . "Dean ummm. Can I live with you?"  she blush . Wait what the most popular girl wants to live with me ... How. " don't you a have place on your on?" I ask.  "No. I only live in motels and hotels . And my money is about to dissappear. Well we can spilt the expenses . And we can be partners" she said. "Fine, lets go"

While walking I wanted to ask her about the game "  Ahhh. Celina can you explain the game to me . " . She noddes " well only a few thing is known about the game . No one knows who are the game developers. But as for the rule of the game is just like any other rpg game. The difference is your players stats is not dependent on your level . So you can have a higher stat depending on your physical trait. You can only see and fight a monster when you are logged in . Other thing like money can be exhange to real money . Ten gold coins is equal to one dollar. But the problem is it's hard to get money in the game". "Why is that?" I ask her. "Well you see the monster only drop certain amount of money. Like the bossed we fought earlier is level thirty but only drop four hundred gold. " . Wait that monster is level thirty?"

so that bossed is level thirty . Damn that's strong.  And now a girl will live with me in my apartment . What will I do next.

------------------

Let me know what you think about the new story