"How dare you not even be sorry! This child really need to learn how to treat woman for goodness sake! Let go of her now. That's not how you want to settle things with girls!" He smack Hunter's shoulder hard.

"No! She's my mate. I can do whatever i want. She's mine!" He screams like a kid while hugging me closely to him like i would vaporised in any minute. I gasp from his grip.

"That spoil possessive attitude of yours is an exact copy of your father! Let go of her now! You're not a kid anymore Hunter Good grief, you're 20" her mother exclaimed.

"Hunter.." i said soft while giving him a reassuring look. His messed up face divert instantly to mine. It's like he's searching for me.

"I'm not going anywhere, i promise" i said reassuringly to convince him to listen to his mother.

It takes few seconds for him to realise it. His body calms and a slight relief expression plastered on his face but he's still tense. He slowly let go of my hand as he bawl his fist frustratedly.

"Whatever" He scowls and scoffed to his mother.

"Attitude young man! Attitude!" She said in disbelief. Her mother came to me and give me a hug. I awkwardly hugs her back.

"Hi dear, Hunter been telling me about you just now. I am so happy for both of you-oh my you have quite a big chest" she said softly against my ears as my eyes widen in embarrassment.

Oh god. I don't know what to say, this woman is so outspoken. Now, i know where Hunter's confident and outspoken attitude came from.

"You're right" Hunter gave his dirty smirk and dirty remarks towards me. My god. I can feel my ears and face heats up as I glare at him. He gave in his handsome smirk cockily that my heart can't even hide to skip a beat.

"Shut up Hunter." his mom reply. She's shooing him to stand far away from us and he scowls.

"Look what you did to this poor girl. Look at her neck. It bruise Hunter!" Her mother push my hair softly to the back and stare at my red bruise hickey. It turns into a bruise? Then, she cover back my hair to the front and stare at me with pity and adoration.

"You are so beautiful. The pack will definitely loves you. What is your name dear?" She asked while staring at my face.

"Rose. Rose Alice Anderson" i reply shyly.

Looking at her closely, she do have a faint wrinkle at her eyes but she's pretty and perfect for a woman in her age. She stares at me long as she cup her mouth.

"I can't believe my son has met his mate. I am so happy that i can't even think" her mother wipe her happy almost in tears while smiling.

"Tonight, let's have dinner together at 7. You, me, my husband and Hunter. Hunter will bring your things at your new place to get change. They are lots to discuss with"

"My things?" I didn't even remember I packed my things.

"All set in the room" Hunter said while taking my hand gently to his big warm calloused hand.

There is an awkward silent between us and her mother divert her eyes towards me and to Hunter and to me back. Then, she smiles while muttering something like 'patch things up you two' and she walks away from us.

I can't even look at Hunter right now. I feel embarrassed for the accusation that i've made and feeling clueless as well. He walks me to his 2 storey house and open the main door. Simple but modern touch. The tv and the Playstation 4 attached on the Plasma TV and a small area at the side for snooker. Cool. It's so Hunter's like.

He climb the stairs and we still in this quite state. I rub both of my hand nervously. There are few doors in here and Hunter stop at the first door. We entered and there are my things on the floor. My 2 medium size luggages and few bags and boxes on the side.

"You pack my things?" I break the silence. He nod silently. I just remember i fainted afterwards than i woke up i was on the hospital bed.

"You can unpack your things in the walk in wardrobe over there" he pointed at my side.

Wait..i've been here before. Oh gosh, that's why it looks so familiar. Rose, you're pathetic. I crouched down to my luggage and bag to unzip it.

"I'm sorry i walk away from you" he said at last. He lean against the door behind me, i think for precaution to avoid me from running again.

"But what I said just now, i mean it. I don't feel sorry for what I did but please.." he crouched down to me.

"...forgive me. I promise i won't walk away like that from you. I can't forgive myself when you beg me not to do it. I can't control it. You're mine! Seeing your frightened and scared face, it's fucking eats me inside. That's the reason i left the room. I don't have the guts to look at your face. Please..forgive me" he hugs me and in instant, i hug him back.

"I'm sorry Hunter. I'm just not ready yet and we only met for a week. Can you please give me time?" i reply while caressed his back gently and he lean more against my body. He groan protesting at me but later, he quite. I smile.

"I am sorry for doubting you. Your mother is very pretty" i said short.

"That is why, kitten. I am irresistibly handsome and you can't get your eyes off me. The genes!" his cocky remarks makes me want to gag and it end up to be a chuckle. So full of himself but it's the truth. He is undeniable greek god handsome that sometimes i can't ever imagine to have a mate like him.

Then, he stands up and walks to the mirror table by our side, finding something in his drawer. I stare at him weirdly and he came back sitting on the floor with me. He push my hair gently to the back and stare on my neck as his eye brows scrunched. He feels guilty.

He uncap the ointment and rub it carefully on my neck. I wince against his touch and I stare at his focus eyes on my neck while gently rub it again.

"It doesn't help much but it helps to sooth the pain" he said.

"Thank you" i whisper.

We stayed in silence and again, we appreciating each other company as Hunter help me to unpack my things in his room cause basically by looking at it, Hunter took 80% of my things bringing it here. He's not joking when he said, i'm going to stay here forever with him.