"Thank god you're okay" his voice waver. He took my hand protectively and bring it to his face.

"I thought i lost you" he whisper and lower his face. I don't know what to say. He's worried of me? I caressed his hair using my other hand as he close his eyes enjoying the touch. We were quite for a moment.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know but this is just what I know" he lower down my hand and I sit on the hospital bed i assume. My heart beat beats nervously thinking of what would it be.

"You are a breed Rose. A breed is very rare kind across the century" he said.

"What do you mean?"

"You're half werewolf and..half witch"

My mind becomes blank with his explanation. I stare at him worriedly and he stare at mine.

"Witch exist?" My voice turns slow.

"They exist but it's almost into extinction. Most of them are bad and wicked, we called them black witch but there are the others too. The good ones, white witch. Few left"

"Our kind kill the bad ones and make peace with the good. Werewolves despise and hate witch as much they do to us. It's a never ending history. We take them and tie them with a cross. Boiled them with hot boiling water and burn them alive or..we shred their body alive and gave it to our wolves,male wolf a feast"

My guts churn as my heart clenched hear all those things. This is horrible to hear. This is too much to take in. Too much.

"How are you so sure that I am a half witch?" My breath hitched.

"Because you can read the mantra at your house Rose. It's only can be read and can be cast by only a witch. Even werewolves learn the symbols it won't helped much. We can't cast it because we're not witches but you, it's in your blood. You read the mantra without learning it and you cast it. It affects me Rose. It was a barrier spell. To torment unwanted ones into the house"

"If i can read and cast it why's the mantra that you showed me in your phone doesn't gives effect on you" i asked curious. He sigh.

"I supposed that's not a mantra.."

"Then, what is that?" I'm so curious because it stated breed on it. Is it referring to me? Did someone wants me?

"It's nothing important. I'll tell you later okay? I promise" he gave me this stern and controlling vibes look that I feel like i wouldn't want to push his limits. If he promised me than i'll wait.

I lower my head down staring at both of my hands. Thinking if it's true. If i'm really a-

"What's wrong?"

"You said werewolves hate witches. I am a witch. What if.." i said and our eyes met. Hunter raise his eyebrow waiting me to finish.

"What if they hate me? The packs hate me. Am i going to be burn alive?" I asked bluntly as I fidgeted my finger nervous. Stupid question. Hunter stares at me as his eyes soften. I can feel it. My heart flutters.

"They like it or not, you are my mate and I demand them to respect you. I accept you whatever kind form you are. Don't ever think that okay? He hugs me soothingly and I hug him back.