"It's you Bey, you."

"Oh... but I thought we already said goodbye."

"I felt as if it was incomplete."

"Why?"

Y/n shrugged, even she too wondered what was missing. Or maybe she did know and it was right there at the very top of her head but did she want to outright say it? No. She wanted to avoid it as long as she could.

"Hey Y/n," Beyoncé spoke up after what felt like forever. "Do you ever have that feeling of just wanting to finally set yourself free?"

"In what way?"

"In any way."

"Yeah." She answered honestly. She felt as if she was restrained whenever she wanted to confess. As if every time she wanted to just blurt the truth out, she was put on mute.

"It can be very frustrating can't it? Feeling all shackled up."

"Mhm, except sometimes the person itself are the ones who put the shackles on themselves."

Beyoncé glanced over at the side of Y/n's face who still stared ahead as if lost in deep thoughts. She wanted to know if her cover had been blown but by the looks of Y/n, judging the way she was still calm as ever, she couldn't tell. Maybe it was intentional, maybe it wasn't, but it sure as hell applied to her.

"... Right." Beyoncé murmured while nodding her head as well.

As they sat comfortably, eventually the sun would start to set in for the moon to appear more prominently noting that it was getting late.

Y/n got up dusting herself off as Beyoncé imitated her actions right after.

"It's getting late. I should head out now."

"Be safe."

Y/n nodded her head, a half smile forced upon her face to show gratitude before starting to walk away.

Before she could really even get any further, in came Beyoncé who ran towards her at full speed tackling her down as she fell against the soft cushion of the meadow face first but her fast reflex of putting her arms out helped lessen any major injuries. She was immediately shocked and confused with what had just happened but not too much either since Beyoncé was always known to be wild and putting herself in situations not caring whether she were to get hurt as long as she knew she was enjoying life for a good time and not a long time.

The next feeling was the comfort of arms around the neck nuzzling her head into the space between Y/n's head and shoulder.

"Promise you'll be back next Summer?"

When Y/n took just a second longer to answer her arms positioned themselves into a choke hold, tightening the space up until the uncomfortableness of her carotid artery being compressed made her tap Beyoncé's arm at a fast pace for a sign of surrender.

"Shit shit shhsh...." Once Beyoncé had released the choke hold, she regained her breath catching up on the intake of fresh air before turning her body over and locking her hands with Beyoncé to prevent the same thing or anything similar to it happening again.

"I promise..." Y/n breathed out.

It could've been done at just that but instead they stayed in that position as if it was made specifically just for the two of them with their bodies compressed together. But once it carried on for too long, they removed themselves from the embrace getting up with a bit of awkwardness lingering in the air around them.

This was it, this was the final goodbye, the both of them thought as Y/n took the steps she needed to once again, heading off to her car.

As she got in, and whatever else she did after that to prepare to leave, Beyoncé gazed at her every movement for a memorization of a close to being perfect image of Y/n to use in her head for the scenarios she would make up later on.

The car was now back on the dirt road driving at a steady pace as Y/n clenched the steering wheel thinking of the missed opportunity she had casted upon herself. Better luck next time.

For Beyoncé, once she saw the car a good distance away, somehow her courage was now flowing heavily throughout her body. Feeling ecstatic from the high energy of bravery, she ran after the car but seeing that the car was too far gone to stop, she stopped running catching her breath and yelling out whatever was in her chest, her heart.

"I LOVE YOU! SO MUCH! AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE HALF OF WHAT I EVEN FEEL FOR YOU Y/N Y/L/N! WHAT I FEEN FOR WHEN YOU'RE AROUND ME! THE WAY MY HEART SWELLS UP IN ECSTASY EVEN WHEN YOU'RE DOING NOTHING BUT JUST SITTING IN SILENCE..." Her chest heaved up and down as the car made its final turn with it nowhere to be seen anymore. "Why does the person I dearly want have to be so far away..."

The stinging of the back of her eyes now came in, with the salty tears seeping through them and dripping out excessively unable to keep them in.

"Don't cry don't cry don't cry," She chanted to herself but the hot ball of tears still pushed themselves out. "Fuck!"

She kicked a nearby rock making it skip some distance away from the impact.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU Y/N Y/L/N! IF THAT'S HOW YOU WANT TO BE THEN SO BE IT! STAY AWAY FROM ME SINCE THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO DO SO BAD!"

Beyoncé hugged herself as the breezes of the wind were now getting colder. She walked herself back home unable to keep that one person out of her mind no matter how hard she tried. Love really made you act stupid.