Chapter 26 : Hello.

"LAQUETA!" Rose yelled gaining the anxious group of boys' attention, there was so much emotion in its voice. And to 'that' name.

"Miss Rose?" Edward asked, the girl was shaking. The gods had lied to her about Laqueta's soul being dead... She looked at the group, every time she does their appearance changed from innocent to them using magic to kill her, she knew this was her fate, she made a mistake sticking around trying to reform these kids. 

"...do you know Laqueta Adria..?" Aryton questioned.

"No. I don't." She spoke the truth, how can she claim to know the girl when all she had was only a few minutes to speak. Rose closed her eyes remembering the expression of Laqueta as she left. 

She isn't that evil

She isn't that evil... I'm surprised I haven't cracked yet. Then again, maybe I cracked already but I just don't know it yet. 

Rose looked at her hands, it was scarred. 

"Why'd you call out to her?" Aryton spoke. 

"I am just aware of her, what's wrong with saying her name?" Rose questioned. 

"She might wake up," Aryton spoke, their dark blue eyes looked empty. Rose went quiet, Laqueta was just a tortured soul. 'she shouldn't have had to suffer, the poor girl seemed to need love even if it's just a little '

Rose put her hand over her chest, she wanted to cry for the young one but, deep down Rose knew that it would only hurt Laqueta. The white-haired girl looked at the group, their bodies were covered with the golden pigment of the setting sun.

"Miss Rose?" Edward asked, their voice sounding as if they were weak.

"Do you think... Laqueta is a bad person?" the red-eyed boy asked out of the blue, his older brother's eyes widened.

"...no, I don't. Maybe they didn't have the best influence around her." Rose answered the out-of-the-blue question.

"So, if I... never mind." the white-haired girl raised an eyebrow though they couldn't see.

These months for the group of boys were the most enjoyable, they forgot how true happiness felt for a while. They enjoyed the ghost's presence. Like it was the love most of them were missing or the one puzzle piece that they had longed to find.

The group's eyes widened; the sun illuminated someone sitting upon the tree. Their figure was thin and their eyes filled with sorrow but at the same time, warmth. Their hair flowed as if in water, the dress of their also flowed.

She opened her mouth.

"It's a lovely sunset isn't it?" she questioned the children, they only could feel their eyes widen. The person they are seeing is their ghost friend, Rose.