M-O-You-S-E!

The pot of water boiled for the tea. There weren't a lot of ingredients that went into biscuits and gravy, mainly flour and Crisco. Goldie started folding dough before either of us realized she was doing it. I made the gravy and preheated the oven without a word.

We didn't speak, it would have made it more awkward. The conversation of last night still loomed over us but we were both too tired or too embarrassed to talk about it.

She helped me mix the sugar into the tea and put it in the refrigerator to sit while the biscuits cooked. It took us about thirty minutes and once the food was done we laid the biscuits out on plates. Goldie made her plate and headed upstairs for more sleep. I made everyone else's and Donald came to help me carry them.

Everyone that had stayed the night was gathered around the table, minus Goldie. Some people were skeptical about the food I just gave them. Though after all years of eating strange food from all over the world, Donald and Della dug in immediately. The girls beamed and dug in as well. The rest followed slowly.

Lena and Scrooge eyed the amigos but no one brought up the strange glowing pendants that had dragged them into the dining room this morning. Some people shared a few more battle stories but other than that we are in silence. It was strange. There was a mix of various heroes and antiheroes.

Drake sat next to Gabby McStabberson, talking about fighting styles. Fenton spoke to Ludwig about cloning. Finch discussed the dangers of Ramrod with Gosalyn. Penny and Boyd pestered Gandra about her different gadgets. It was a mixed bag of excitement.

The villains had gotten themselves out of the library. I guess they didn't want to admit that they had been defeated by someone other than the McDuck's.

I wasn't sure what Beakley had done with Bradford. One minute she had been escorting him off the plane and the next he had disappeared. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know.

We waited until everyone said their goodbyes before they started. The table was down to just the family. Panchito, Jose, Donald, Della, and the triplets were on one side. Gladstone and Beakley sandwiched the five girls between them. I was on Scrooge's right at the end of the table.

"Donald, do you want to do the honors?" Jose asked.

"No," he grumbled. Everyone shifted and he sighed. "Everyone knows we meet in college but not how."

"Not this story again," Della groaned.

"It's not as fun as Donald led you to believe, docinho," Jose said. Donald nodded.

"I thought it was strange because I was offered a full ride with no explanation. The first week I was there I received a letter saying I inherited a house on the edge of campus," Della cut him off.

"Just you?!" Della shrieked. Donald raised his hands in defense.

"I thought it was strange too. It belonged to our great-grandfather on our father's side."

"Clinton Coot?" Scrooge asked.

"Yes! I should've known you knew him," Jose said.

"Anyway, when I went to look at the house I learned I wasn't the only one in the will," Panchito butted in this time.

"That's where he met us!"

"You said you met at a bar!" Della said.

Scrooge wanted to say something probably about him not knowing Donald had drank underage. Though he held his tongue because of the kids and he probably started a lot younger too.

"Yes and no. We went there afterward," Donald gritted his teeth. He just wanted to finish his story. "Coot's house wasn't much. It was filled with stacks of old relics but it was the basement that made us realize why he left it to us."