Ch. 9

《Suggestive content, Fluff, swearing》
I wasn't sure what I was expecting to walk into but high end skyscraper building wasn't what I was thinking. "Friends in high places I see." I mumbled to myself as we walked inside.

"Appointment?" The front desk person asked. Mina leaned over the tall front desk and grabbed the phone, dialing a number.

"Hey there buddy! Some friends and I are here to seek information you might have. Can we come up?" Mina asked the other person. Mina smiled even more then gave the phone to the clerk.

"Yes sir, right away." The person said then allowed us to continue to the elevators.

"For sure more well connected than I am." I said with a chuckle.

"You really mean to tell me your connections are us?" Mina deadpanned.

"My jobs merely needs to be discrete, never nonexistent unless otherwise specified. I got informants when I need it and then a supplier which is you. Everything else I can do myself. Almost never need back up and if I do there's Dabi." I said, leaning against said man as we waited for the elevator to reach the top floor.

"You are that good, huh?" Mina snickered teasingly.

"Damn straight. There is a reason my alias is so well known. Even you have called me for odd jobs, Dumbass." I said, making her laugh.

"True, true, you are too damn good at your job. Could you imagine doing some normal job? You dislike people so much I can't see that going well." Mina cackled to herself. A few moments later the elevator dinged, telling us we reached our floor. We all got out and followed Mina to the office where the person resided. "Hey there! Long time, eh?" Mina greeted the person behind the desk. Said person turned their chair around and wore a flat expression, clearly not amused in the slightest.

"Precisely, so why do you need my assistance now?" The tired looking man asked, his fingers laced together in front of him. I stepped forward, Dabi closely behind me. I bowed my head slightly then looked back up.

"Mina says you are the man to go to when information is needed, well sir, I need as much information on a certain person. He is hunting me down and is killing any acquaintances of mine to better know my whereabouts." I explained briefly.

"The name of the person?" The black haired man asked. I clenched my fist then cleared my throat.

"Hisashi (L/N)." The Man's eyes widened for a moment.

*(L/N) means last name*

"The billionaire that owns a fortune five hundred company?" The Man asked flabbergasted at the request.

"None of that was supposed to be his....it all belonged to my Father before he was murdered. Hisashi is a very bad man and I need to take him out before he does the same to me." I said.

"You're....family? So that means your parents were (F/N) and (M/N). By all technicality you should have inherited the company. There was no record of your death or your whereabouts. This won't be easy, I expect a large payout." The Man said. I nodded, walking up to his desk and writing down the number I was prepared to pay him. "Are you serious? You have this kind of money?" He asked.