Ch. 10

《NSFW and swearing》

The next couple days went about with little problem. Katsuki and Sero managed to snag us a new base of operations and like promised I got the first half of the payment to Aizawa. He said he would call if something big happened or was found out.

"This time around we got two warehouses. We will split the remainder of us between the two so that way we won't be in the same place we were when the hideout was discovered before. Sound good?" Mina asked, handing me a set of keys.

"Should work out, who are you sending with me?" I asked, fidgeting with the keys.

"Bakugo will go to warehouse two with you and Kaminari won't be far behind. He called me earlier and told me he got Kyoka somewhere safe away from here and is headed back before he left the burner with her." Mina said, tossing a new set of burners to all of us.

"Keep those on you at all times, it is a little inconvenient when they need to be replaced." Kirishima said with his normal grin.

"The two warehouses have been stalked and are on either side of town so that way they are less likely to be detected. Here are the directions, burn them once are there then using the tech that was installed you can call us that way, alright?" Sero informed. I nodded then headed outside the apartment and to the parking lot. As soon as we were there I knew what car was mine.

"It's in one piece!" I almost shrieked seeing the car I had left behind.

"That means all your weapons are still in working order." Dabi said. I jogged to the trunk and used the car key to open it, low and behold there all my weapons sat.

"Do you even still need those?" Katsuki asked, gazing at my arsenal.

"I don't need some Quirk I haven't had all my life. That can just be a trump card if it is ever needed. I'm not like the rest of you." I said, the trunk door slamming shut. "I'm driving." I said, spinning the keyring around my index finger.

Katsuki huffed as he climbed in the backseat, his usual bruting attitude. Dabi got in the passenger seat as I got in the driver's side then I started the car, revving the engine. We pulled out of the parking lot, making a right onto the street. Dabi intertwined his fingers with mine, lightly tracing circles on the back of my hand. Katsuki told me where to turn, being the backseat GPS. It took us thirty or so minutes to reach the outwardly abandoned warehouse. It wasn't anything flashy or anything that made it a dead giveaway some criminals were crouching here. I handed the paper with the directions to Dabi as we entered the garage in the back. Lighting a small blue flame on the tip of his finger the paper burned to nothing.

"Alright, let's get inside. I need to set up the security system." Katsuki grumbled as he got out of the back seat. Dabi waited for me to get out, his hand awaiting to hold mine. I chuckled softly to myself, the amount of care this man showed me was enough for a lifetime. I unlocked the giant metal door when we walked up to it then Katsuki secured the numerous locks behind us as we made it inside. We followed the ash blonde further inside, the common space filled with monitors and screens, keyboards and buttons.

"Mina sure has some killer connections." I mumbled.

"Racoon Eyes said the kitchen should be fully stocked with whatever we need. You're cooking still shit?" Katsuki asked from his work space. I chuckled at his question.

"Whatever I make won't kill us if that is what you are getting at." I said, walking over to ruffle Katsuki's hair. "Plus I'm sure Dabi will be my co-chef." I added, grabbing said man's hand.