Chapter 5

"How did my daughter go from being who she was to being the girl who doesn't know whether Lucas Friar or Farkle Minkus will be the father of her child?" Cory asked as Topanga exhaled seeing as Maya and Josh came through the door.

"And here comes pregnant girl number 2. Luckily you know who the father is. Riley is sleeping hopefully. She's in a state," Cory said as Maya had exhaled.

"I knew she would be. Honey, do..."

"Of course not. Go," Josh said as Maya went to Riley.

"Does Mom know?" Cory asked as Josh nodded while he sat down.

"What a mission. Not a good reaction while Katy just wants to know if we've picked out a name. I'm honestly excited for everything but I don't know how me and Maya will do this," Josh said.

"A lot of effort of course. But it will be fine," Topanga said as Josh exhaled.

Maya walked into Riley's room as she saw her sitting up in her bed as she exhaled and sat down next to her.

"My parents don't know what to do," Riley said.

"Mine wants to know names," Maya said as both the girls bursted out laughing.

Hearing the laughter from the room down the hall Josh and the older Matthews walked into Riley's room as they saw the two girls laughing.

"What the hell is going on here? I'm discussing with your father and your boyfriend what we are going to do and you two are laughing," Topanga said.

"We're going to be moms," Riley said as Maya smiled at her best friend.

"We're going to be fine, you guys. We all will be fine," Maya said as Josh nodded showing he also believes what she was saying.