Chapter 2

Maya had exhaled as Riley finally went home and she was alone in the apartment. She looked at the messages which was empty on her phone as she was thankful that her parents, who were on honeymoon, didn't send anything to her. She plopped down on her bed as she heard four knocks on her window knowing who it was. She opened the window as she smiled seeing her boyfriend.

"Hey," Josh said as he gave Maya a kiss.

"Hey, you," Maya said as both sat down on the bay window.

"Everything okay? I never got a message from you saying to meet you at this hour in your bedroom," Josh said as Maya shook her head.

"We're going to welcome a baby," Maya said as Josh looked at her shocked.

"Wow! Just... Wow," Josh said as his voice started high but became quiet.

"I know. I'm pretty much freaking out myself," Maya said as Josh had looked at her taking her hand into his.

"This isn't the end of the world. W me both know a pregnancy..."

"Can still make you survive. I know. It's just scary," Maya said as Josh had nodded.

"Especially at our age. But I'm here with every step of the way. Always. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," Josh said as Maya nodded.

"I know," Maya said as she leaned forward and put her head on Josh's chest while he swapped his arms around her body gently rubbing over her arm.

The two had laid down thinking silently how their lives would now change as they had also now gotten used to them dating as they fell asleep with the idea of the baby.

~

Boy or girl?

Boy names :

Levi Hunter

Mason Hunter

Colton Hunter

Girl names :

Aria Penelope

Violet Penelope

Aurora Penelope