Chapter 4

Cory walked into Riley's room as he could hear and saw how his daughter was sobbing into her pillow. He exhaled as be sat down next to Riley gently rubbing her back while she slowly started to calm down.

"Come on, Honey. Sit up. You'll suffocate," Cory said helping Riley to sit up as he saw her eyes blood red and full of tears.

"Oh, my girl. It's okay. I'm not mad. Take a breathe and tell me everything from the beginning. Who is the first possible father?" Cory asked as Riley wiped her tears away.

"Lucas," she said as Cory had nodded.

"Okay good. He isn't bad. And the other one? Is it Charlie? Brandon?" Cory asked as she shook her head.

"Farkle," Riley said as Cory looked at his daughter sympathetically.

"Okay my dear. So both fathers are good options for dads to your child. And I'll be happy with either for my grandchild's father. How far are you that you're uncertain who it is?" Cory asked as Riley exhaled.

"I don't know," Riley said finally calming down while Cory had his hand on her back.

"Okay then. So we'll go to the doctor before we officially go on a goose chase," Cory said as Riley nodded.

"Maya's also pregnant. But she knows it's Josh's," Riley said as Cory slightly smiled.

"Yeah Shawn can deal with her and your grandmother will deal with Josh. I need you to trust me, okay? This is maybe a father's worst nightmare but it's also that his children can't come to him. Promise me you'll come to me if there is anything else," Cory said.

"I promise. I love you, Daddy," Riley said as she threw her arms around her father.

"I love you too, Princess. Try to get some sleep."