13 - They're Back

[Smut warning]

Curious brown eyes watched the sleeping figure in front of them, observing the man on his side; how long raven hair was in a messy bun due to the figure turning every now and then in his sleep. How his chest rose and fell gently with his relaxed breathing.

He swallowed nervously and reached out to touch the man in front of him, pulling back at first whenever Byakuya rolled onto his back, then extended forward once again when he had stopped. First feeling his cheek, admiring how soft his skin was; smiling to himself. 

Renji let his hand travel as if it had a mind of its own, his fingertips ghosting over his older friend's neck down to his collar bones. Hearing a slight moan leak out of the sleeping man as he stirred in his silent moment of slumber; as if he was awake and enjoying those slight touches.

The redhead swallowed his breath, afraid that if the other woke up that he'd be yelled at and kicked out, that didn't stop him from continuing to feel the other male up—it was like he couldn't stop.

The farther down his hand went was mimicking his curiosity about what he was feeling, this weird pulsating feeling filling his pants and underwear. He didn't understand it all that much, all he knew is that feeling Byakuya was making him feel this way.

With his free hand he reached towards the pulsing feeling in his boxers; groping it softly pushed a soft moan from his throat. He closed his eyes for a moment and slowly palmed himself through his clothing, opening his eyes back up to see that the male in front of him had rolled over in his sleep.

Now facing each other, what startled him was groggy gray eyes looking back at his terrified brown ones. He opened his mouth to try and say something; to find an excuse as to why he was touching him—as to why he was touching himself.

But all was for not. The eldest Kuchiki reached forward with one hand and placed it on Renji's upper and inner thigh, using his thumb to rub in small half circles. "What do you think you're doing Renji?" He whispered softly, leaning his face in a little closer to the flustered teenager who was continuing to feel him up without noticing.

"Ya-yaka..I..I don't know.." the ginger was being honest, he didn't know why he was touching the raven, he didn't understand why he was enjoying it so much either. His answer made the man in front of him smirk, so many thoughts were chasing their own tails in his head, he couldn't grasp any of them. He was trying to think about what he was doing, but with his lower regions throbbing like there was no tomorrow and a hand so close to touching him—how badly he craved to be touched—"you don't know?" The raven seemed almost disappointed in the response he got.

"Would you like to know what you're doing, Renji?" Whenever the ginger's name was spoken, the throbbing got worse. The way his name was said; as if it was meant to drive him crazy. The teen nodded and rolled his hips softly, trying to signal that he wanted to be touched, wanted the throbbing to stop.

Byakuya smirked a little and leaned in to Renji's neck, placing his lips to it a few times in different spots. By this point brown eyes were closed; his breathing was shallow and rushed. Feeling a large hand slip itself into his pants and boxers, his mouth hanging open and releasing a whine as he felt that warm hand wrap itself around his erection.

"Renji~" there it was again! The way his name was said, feeling the warm breath that carried his name on his neck; the warm hand squeezing his member gently. It was driving him nuts—and he absolutely needed more— "Ya-yaka-" he pleaded softly, bringing a hand up to grip the bun of black hair that was no longer beside him, but on top of him. The owner of said bun had already discarded the monkey and snake pajama pants along with the teen's slightly damp boxers.

As the sixteen year old looked down to himself he felt completely embarrassed, seeing his dick in the other male's hand, watching it go up and down slowly whilst the adult sucked on three of his beautiful pale digits. What really messed with the younger male was that gray eyes were half lidded and staring directly at him. "Wh-what are you doin'?" Even though he tried to stay quiet his voice clearly had a mind of its own; raising in volume and letting soft grunts escape as that very wonderful hand pumped his throbbing length slowly, gently squeezing around the tip as it went up.

"Teaching you what your actions will cause if you aren't careful my dear Renji~" Byakuya leaned down and once again placed soft kisses to the younger male's neck, pumping his erection faster whilst slowly slipping a slick finger into his entrance; causing him to grunt in acute pain and discomfort.

"Ssh, we don't want Rukia and Ichigo to hear~" the stoic adult cooed, gently nipping at the tanned neck in front of him, thrusting his finger in and out slowly for a moment or two before slipping in a second. "N-no we-" Renji squeezed his eyes shut and gently tugged on raven hair, pulling it out of its bun, "we don't," he moaned breathily whilst trying to open his eyes.

"That's right, we don't." Byakuya smiled and gently nipped the ginger's neck, sucking on it gently whilst continuing to stretch him out with his two fingers, moving them in a scissor like motion before inserting a third digit. This change in girth caused the teen to arch his back slightly; a gentle moan filled with discomfort escaping his lips before being hushed by an open mouth kiss from the twenty-two year old that was preparing him.

Before brown eyes could open and stare at the man on top of him he felt something strange—something much thicker and harder—trying to force its way in, he put both of his hands on the raven's shoulders and pushed him back; looking to where their bodies were now connecting. Grunting and clenching his jaw shut in discomfort as he watched a larger and thicker cock entering him ever so slowly.

He looked up to the male with wide eyes, tearing up slightly due to the sudden girth being introduced. Whenever he looked up all he saw was Byakuya's pleasure filled face, eyes closed whilst he bit his bottom lip, brows furrowing in bliss. "Renji~" he spoke softly before kissing the teen who slowly accepted what was going on.

Renji wrapped his arms around the pale neck above him, closing his eyes as he felt that the girth inside him had made it all the way in, enjoying the feeling of someone filling him up. The two shared that kiss for what seemed like forever; the teen didn't know what he was doing but he followed the assumed lead of the substitute teacher he had admired for so many years.

Tongues slipping into each other's mouths, rubbing up against each other, touching each other—enjoying each other—the pair pulled back from the kiss that seemed to suck all of their breath away and looked at each other, smiling softly.

"You can move Yaka," the very nervous sixteen year old spoke up, removing his arms from around the twenty-two year old's neck, cupping his pale face instead, diving back into the kiss they had just recovered from.

And the eldest did what he was told; pulling out ever so slowly—enjoying the tightness that tried to suck him back in before pushing in once again just as slow as when he first entered. That snail like pace drew out needy moans and whines from the male below him, his hands sliding to pasty shoulder blades and gently digging his nails in once the slightly taller man started to thrust at a reasonable pace.

The two required air and pulled back from each other once more; panting softly while they grunted and moaned as quietly as they could despite the pleasure that was traveling through their members to the rest of their bodies.

Brown eyes flew wide open, panting slightly Renji looked towards his left to see what he assumed was a sleeping Byakuya's back. He sat up quickly and held his face in his hands; shaking a little bit. He had no idea where that dream even came from. He knew that he used to have dreams like that when he was around thirteen and fifteen, but they stopped. He didn't know why they were back, all he knew was that he was very aroused and needed to leave before anything bad happened.