A Test For The Worthy

Magsimula sa umpisa

This is all we need to stop them now..

*[Name]'s POV*

I smack my teeth. Goodness we've been caught on to! To make it so bad Kakashi's here! I'm not like Itachi.. I can't just out them all in genjutsu like an badass and leave out like a boss! Dang it! I need to really improve my skills.

Anbu surrounded around us and in front of us was Kakashi, behind us was Tenzo. "You're surrounded. Surrender now, [Name]" Kakashi deadpanned. I place Naruto on the ground onto his feet, quickly taking out a kunai and pressing it against his neck.

"Take a step forward and he dies" I utter, letting C1's slip out of the arm of my cloak into Naruto's clothes without anyone noticing. I didn't want to do this at all.. Why did I have to get this mission?

I saw Naruto look at me with wide eyes, shocked. "Don't do this, [Name] just let him go.. He's a good kid. You know you don't want to do this. I can see right through you.. Akatsuki won't get you anywhere but dead" Kakashi says.

"What do you know?! You don't know anything! Get out of my way or I'll kill him!" I threatened.

"Now [Name] just calm down-"

"Just get out of my way!" I yell, doing I wind whip jutsu to make them all fly back. I grab Naruto and me and Hakuzu keep going. I heard one of Kakashi's jutsu. No doubt it was Chidori..

*Hakuzu's POV*

I could see that Kakashi was getting to her.. Also I noticed. Why every time were in a situation like this, Tenzo shows up?.. Like how does he know where she is *anime sweat drops* I heard Kakashi coming at us with Chidori. I quickly activated my Kekkei Genkai, facing Kakashi who was coming at us at an fast speed with his sharingan an activated.

I felt my eyes pulsed, as I made Kakashi stop in air and his Chidori disappeared. I slipped out a katana that Kisame San gave me as an "welcome" prize to Akatsuki. I walk towards Kakashi, lifting the katana to stab him in his chest.

"I won't let you! Mokuton, rising spears!" I heard Tenzo shout. I could see chakra sprouting up from the ground. I jump out of my spot as they were heading for me. Kakashi was able to break out of my jutsu, falling on the floor, panting heavily.

"Hakuzu bring your ass up here!" I heard [Name] shout. I'm sure she was nervous and scared about this. She's never did this before. Especially to a friend. I was catching up to [Name], until I saw something in green charge at her.

"LEAF HURRICANE!"

"[Name]! Watch out!" I shout. But it was to late. The man had kicked [Name{ and she went flying and Naruto fell in air. The man catches Naruto flashing a smile. He snatches the tape off of Naruto's mouth, putting him down.

"You're ok now, Naruto"

I glare at them, running to [Name]'s aid. She had gotten up from her fall, panting lightly. "Give up [Name]. You're going against Konoha's strongest ninja" the man in green clothing says.

*[Name]'s POV*

I sigh. This wasn't as easy as I expected it.. Me and Hakuzu's rings began to glow. Meaning that we were needed. I scanned the area, seeing Itachi's sharingan eyes in the distance. "We will meet again, Naruto" I said, throwing a smoke bomb and having Hakuzu teleport us to Itachi.

I sigh, bending over to catch my breath, I thought I was gonna fall out and die from the tension back there! "follow" Itachi says, leading the way. Me and Hakuzu exchanged confused looks before shrugging it off and following him.

"Your test wasn't a job well done but it was alright.. " Itachi says. I raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean by test?" I asked. "Your mission wasn't actually to get Naruto. It was to a test to test your skills. I was spectating you this whole time. I see now what needs to be worked on. Your stealth for sure, your techniques, and to get over your fear and showing less emotions in battle" Itachi commands.

Wow.. He saw all that?.. And this was a test this whole time?! Why would I get a test with something like this?! Itachi chuckled. "Welcome to the real world, [Name]"..

~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~}<[]

OMG SORRY SORRY SORRY! For not updating in like.. 5 days? lol.. It seemed like I didn't update this whole month :/ may I say THIS IS NOT EDITED! Which I'm sure you probably already know.. Without even having to start to read you probably know by how many chapters that aren't completely edited XD

Wellllllll.. Let's just say that... Meh I'm sorry! *bows*

Although its uh.. Half Scanned?.. Aheh..

Poor Tenzo lol.. Every time he wants to see her or give her something she ends up gone... LOL I'm one mean author :l