57 🌙 Stupid Scorpios

Start from the beginning

"Out of line?" He cocked a brow at me. "Lu, no." He whispered, his lips inching closer to mine until I could even feel their presence with my eyes closed. "It turned m-me on just as much as back at the drive through." Oh, ooh...

I smirked and teasingly his tongue drifted over my bottom lip, exploring it before claiming the rest of my mouth. He kissed me slowly and it made me dizzy, his tongue dancing with mine while he turned me around in his arms. "It turned you on?" I said into his lips, before rushing back to kiss him. One of his hands settled in my neck keeping me prisoned into our kiss, while his other grabbed my hand, bringing it to the excitement straining his pants. Mmh, he's definitely turned on. I hummed as he kissed me harder and I didn't remove my hand, wanting to feel him twitch as I darted my tongue inside his mouth and bit his bottom lip. Desire wetted my underwear as my heartbeat symphonized through my body. If that's even a word, but that was exactly how it felt, like creating a symphony. My muse? The guy kissing the crap out of me, while I hummed into his lips. "And you were turned on at the drive through?"

He nodded into my mouth. "You were hovering over me on all fours, in my truck, ranting," He pulled back so I could see that spark in his eyes light up. "Instantly hard." His mouth stayed parted, as he pressed his hips into me, feeling my hand and his hardness underneath against the pit of my stomach, and it forced out a whimper.

"So you were that turned on and we hadn't even properly kissed?" I smirked while both his hands cupped my face. "That's sneaky."

He chuckled at the view of my extending smirk. "Tell me s-s-something sneaky you've done when you were with me." He bobbed his head at me. Same night, different thing.    

"At the drive through, you were touching my thigh through the tears in my jeans." I hummed watching a glimmer and a smile develop on his face as he clearly remembered.

"It was the closest thing t-to getting my hands on your s-skin without being too full on." He whispered, leaning down to brush his nose along mine.

"I was imagining you going full on." I pressed my lips together, looking up at him while he took a surprised tug of air.

"Go on." He coaxed, his eyes falling on my lips, waiting for them to move and tell him exactly what I was imagining.

I slowly let my bottom lip slide from my mouth, my hands grabbing his shirt to draw him closed to me. "The way your fingers were brushing my thigh," I started, my hands traveling to his neck while standing on my toes, my lips neatly placed next to his ear. "I was imagining them tease me, slide inside me," I whispered and his chest was rising with excitement, then falling with desire. One of his hands fell from my cheek, his fingertip trailing a destructive path down my front until I could feel him caress my thigh. "I wish you would have felt how much I wanted you then." I whispered, my warm breath bouncing off his skin. His fingers curled around the hem of my dress, pulling the silky fabric inside his fist. "Feel what you're doing to me now," I whispered once more, arching my back to meet his hips. "I know you want to." He pulled back, looking over his shoulder to see nothing but darkness behind the glass spearing out the entire length of the hallway.

He looked back at me, shielding me and his hand from anyone possibly catching us red-handed, his back facing the door. "You like a little danger, huh?" Is that even a question.

"From the start you always told me being around me was dangerous." I smiled, until my expression fell into a flustered expression, at the way his fingers let go of my dress only to get under it. The back of his hand brushed alone the inside of his thigh, my dress rising up slightly. Jules seemed like he needed to brace himself, grabbing onto the edge of the tinted glass behind me.