The breeze was cold and the tall trees standing around, kissing the sky blocked the last ray of the sun, not letting fall on the ground. That was the main reason for this dark and coldness in the atmosphere.

 That was the main reason for this dark and coldness in the atmosphere

The former head of theMin pack ; Min jung ho's POV

The journey was so tiring. This trip wasn't a planned one when I was leaving the pack boundary. I left the pack territory to seek out some legal stuff with east pack leaders.

But I still cannot forget what happened last night. Yoon ha my mate, the love of my life the mother of my two kids has warned me about this.
So I must hurry.
My older child's life is at risk. I got the signal last night. The signal I was scarcely waiting for the last 17 years happened last night. so I must be hurry up.
There is only one person I can ask for. I should find her anyhow.

End of pov

Min jung's trusted man Dae Hyung still couldn't understand what is going on but he knows something really bad has happened last night. Because since yesterday late night his master was restless.
All he did was continuously mumbling " Yoon ha don't worry our child is gonna be alright, I promised to protect him". Former pack alpha kept reassuring something, to his late wife Yoon ha by caressing the pendant he wore around his neck.

The trusted servent knew his master never detaches his necklace he wore, which has a unique pendant.

He knows how much he treasures that object because that was something precious to him which he emotionally attached.
Two elder male's still walking through the jungle despite all hardships.

Inside the Min pack boundaries

Since this is Sunday evening Jungkook decides to visit his elder brother. To Jungkook, he is more like a younger sibling who he should protect and care for a lot because his jimin hyung is a softie.
From their childhood, their personalities were so different. Jungkook used to be a strong child with unique attitudes.
He was not the type of person who showed his emotional, sensitive, and sentimental sides to others. Younger wasn't heartless or rude he was just barely and rarely showed his emotions to the world. He cared about his close ones a lot but it's not visible because he is not good at showing his emotions.

Jungkook slowly knocked on the Min couple's residence. After a few minutes he heard the door getting unlocked and his older brother welcoming him with a warm smile.
At the moment yoongi was not in the house so jungkookie can talk freely with his brother.
Jimin gave a quick hug to his younger brother and led him to the living room.
Hyung I can't smell your scent, you smell like mint.
A Sudden realization hit Jimin, turning his face red.
He was a newly mated omega that's why his brother's sharp instincts couldn't differentiate his scent.

Jungkookie that because..... um........ that's ....... because we are mates now.

Jungkook's mouth slightly parted from the surprise. His gaze quickly falls on his brother's collarbone to check it with his eyes.