You're just seeing things, Lia. You're tired. She tried to reassure herself that it was her tired mind that was deceiving her. "I need water." She muttered then sat up. As soon as she did, the red figure was already in front of her.

She reacted by giving a loud scream of fear which ended up waking Boboiboy, and the other two power spheres.

Sonobot immediately turned on the light, as Boboiboy tried to soothe his girlfriend. "Lia, Lia... Stop... It's okay, I'm here." She had her eyes closed as she was covering her face with her arm. "Don't hurt me!"

"Babe!" Boboiboy's loud voice caught Lia's attention; she removed the arms on her face and opened her eyes. "What happened? Goodness, your scream was so loud!" Ochobot exclaimed.

Lia was panting, she looked around her room and didn't see any red-figure insight. She turned back to Boboiboy, "I saw something."

The next day, Leizel and Fang arrived at Lia's place only to be welcome by Boboiboy. "How is she?" He asked as he entered the house. "She's fine. She's actually sleeping right now since she wasn't able to sleep after what happened last night." The elemental hero replied sighing.

"What time did she sleep?" Leizel asked. "Around 5 AM. I was so sleepy last night that I wasn't able to be up with her. She had Sonobot up with her." Boboiboy led the two to her room.

Lia was sound asleep in her bed with Ochobot watching over her. Sonobot was on her mini-bed, asleep as well since she was also up last night with her owner. Leizel gave a sympathetic look to her friend as she went upon her bed. She sat down and observed the sleeping figure.

Fang brought out another device and placed it on his wrist. It was a watch-type scanner. "Eh? You can't use your power watch?" Boboiboy asked, much to Fang raising his eyebrow, "Why? Can you?"

"Hehe, no." Boboiboy smiled sheepishly as he scratched his nape, "Anyways, go on." Fang started using the device to scan the whole room, it made Boboiboy and Leizel in awe.

Minutes later, the scanning was done and Fang seemed to have gotten the results. "Well, it says here that no one else, except for you guys were here last night. If there was, the scanner would've picked up some footprints, or even a presence, invisible or not."

"What? As in no one was here?" Leizel queried in disbelief. Fang nodded with a sigh, "I also managed to connect the device with the surveillance cameras in this house. During the whole night, nothing else except you guys went in and out of the house."

He projected the footage in the house. The places were the living room, kitchen, and corridors after the room. It was in a fast motion, and until the end, nothing showed up. "Looks like Lia might be having a bad dream." Fang concluded.

"I don't understand," Boboiboy said while scratching the back of his head. "Lia told me she has been seeing these figures since we were in the Philippines. She saw two of them at her house and three of them last night."

"Maybe she's just stressed out to the point she started imagining things... It does happen to everyone else." Leizel replied, softly patting the sleeping figure's body.

"If you want, we can conduct more tests on her. Captain has an infirmary in his ship. We can do tests on her." Fang suggested while walking to the bed. He stared at the sleeping figure, feeling pity.

The next days went normal, Lia was able to get some sleep as the power spheres both decided to stay fully awake as she's asleep. Kaizo accommodated them in his spaceship, they will be conducting their searches for Orangpina's station there.

The spaceship has descended on the ground; the rest of the gang were all waiting for both Boboiboy and Lia to arrive. "Aish, where are those two? They said they'll be here by 12:30 PM! It's already 1 PM!" Ying said in exasperation.