CHAPTER - 23

OFF💚

I turned to see who he was referring to and my jaw dropped at what I saw.

Arm and Aom are alive? But how? I thought we could forget what happened but the dead would not live. They were both smiling and I could see in their eyes that they were happy now.

"Phi!" Gun calls his sister, Aom.

They hugged and I remained standing because I couldn’t believe what I saw now. We're a normal person now but I didn't expect them to be here either. I am happy that they are here and nothing has been a problem.

"Hey! Are you okay? You're pale." Perth calls me.

"H -huh? Ah .. Yeah."

I was nervous and I didn't seem to be able to cope with what was happening today. I took a deep breath and bravely asked. "Where are Win, Mix and Chimon?"

Dada approached me. "Don't worry about the children, I'll take care of it." He whispered to me.

Someone was hurrying down the stairs and I saw my three sons and I backed away from what I saw. Why are they young again?

"Daddy!" Win called vigorously towards me, I caught him and lifted him up.

Maybe there's a reason why they go back to childhood again, I didn't take care of them before when they grew up because only dada and papa take care of them. I looked at Chimon, he was very small while walking, maybe he was only about 3 years old.

"Mommy." Mix clung to Gun's leg, cute.

I would have approached Chimon but Dada immediately approached him and picked him up. I understand why this is happening now, destiny has given us the opportunity to raise our children together. I smiled and ignored all my confusion. 

"P'Aom, can you watch Mix for a moment?"

Aom nodded to Gun and she took Mix from Gun. Gun looked at me and he motioned for me to follow him. I sat Win on the sofa and followed Gun out of the house.

"Why baby?" I put my hands on his waist.

He turned to me and smiled. "I know everything, I mean, I remember everything." He hugged me. "The only difference between us is that I know everything about what's going on now and the past, while you only remember the past. " He buried his face in my chest.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I thought you forgot like everyone else but you didn't."

We kept hugging while I asked him some questions. I found out that my job is still the same, I am still the CEO of my own company (Babii's Production) and Gun is a famous writer of my company. As we continued to talk there were butterflies flying in front of us.

Gun let go of my hug and he tried to chase the butterflies but they suddenly gathered and form a woman figure. Gun ran at me because he was so scared.

The butterflies that became women were very beautiful, she had long black hair with a crown on her head and her white skin was glowing. Her lips are thin, her eyes and eyebrows are beautiful and she has a sharp nose. Her gown is pink with flower decorations and it also shines.

"I thought we would never meet again but the god of goddesses ordered me to send you his message." Her voice was so familiar I just didn’t know when I heard it.

Gun's grip on me tightened. "Who are you?" He asked the woman.

"My name is Love and I am the goddess of love." I remember that she was the woman we used to talk to in the forest at midnight but now she is no longer a light woman who can speak but she is a real person floating in the air.

"Off, your mission is over. You are no longer a protector of Gun. You are no longer immortal, my fellow goddesses granted Gun's request. I will give you back your memory. This is not an ordinary event in your life but I hope you will fight for your love and don't be discouraged. " After she spoke her image slowly faded in front of us.

Suddenly my head ached, Gun was supporting me towards the inside of the mansion. All the guests were just staring at us as we headed into the room, I could see in their faces that they were wondering what happened to the two of us.

Once we were inside our room I immediately dropped my body on the bed. I have memories of events in my life that I have never experienced in real life. Gun caressed my hands as he mesmerized my face I knew he was worried about me.

"I know you're confused but I know what's going on with us." I got out of bed and sat up straight. "When I cursed our town that place really disappeared, I remembered everything that was on my mind and how my heart felt that night. No matter what my mouth said that night, it has nothing to do with what is happening today. Because what my heart cried out that night was, that our town would disappear by the time I die. And I wished that night that all the people living in our town would also disappear. ”My whole body weakened and I didn’t know how I should react to what he was confessing to me.

I looked him in his eyes and I could see pain, regret and sadness in his eyes. I pulled him closer to me to hug him and when I hugged him, he started to cry.

"Don't force it if you're not ready to tell me the truth yet." I tightened my embrace with him a little.

"That night I couldn't understand what had happened to me, it was as if something had possessed into my body and I couldn't control myself." He slowly slipped out of my embrace and wiped the tears from his cheeks as he tried to smile at me.

I took his hands and squeezed them softly. "Shhhh.. Calm down, the important thing is that the present and the future, the past has become just part of what we are today." I said so that he wouldn't blame himself anymore. It's not his fault if he leads to that situation, he's just a victim the people around him treat him differently.

"No. You need to know that the world you used to live in is not real, it's all just imagination."

I was stunned. So, is just like a dream that when you wake up it will be gone? "How could you say that?" I asked him. I can't believe I've been living in a world that isn't real for almost a thousand years.

"Then which of those is true? Don't say that now isn't true."

"Everything is really happening now except for the one before I was born. I'm sorry Papi."

I breathed a sigh of relief at least now that the world I live in is no longer a lie. "I don't care what happened before, the important thing is now that the two of us are together." I kissed him on the forehead and hugged him.

I heard a child crying approaching the door of our room we just opened the door and I saw Chimon crying. Gun stood up and approached Chimon, he picked it up and calmed him down as he caressed his back.

"It's okay baby mommy is just here. Why are you crying?" They look cute. "I'll go downstairs." I just nodded at him and watched him exit the room.

I have lived in a world that is not true for almost a thousand years but I am not angry with what is happening in my life, maybe this is my destiny.

I approached the mirror and looked at myself. Honestly I have memories that maybe it is the memory of the owner of this body I can say we are just one person but we have different backgrounds and where we grew up because I came from the past while he was in this world the present.

As I looked in the mirror my attention was drawn to the side of the mirror where there was a picture hanging, I took the picture and looked closely. This is a picture of Gun and me at graduation because we were wearing graduation gowns. I would have hung it again but there was a secret drawer hidden on the wall where the picture would be hung.