CHAPTER - 19

GUN👶

"Gun, my wrist hurts."

It was late but we couldn't seem to do it, my wrists hurt from the tightness of the tie. No one else can help us and Papi doesn't know where we are now. "Just be patient Saint. I'll think of a way for us to escape here." Earlier I tried to remove the rope from my wrists but until now I still can't remove the rope.

"Don't waste your strength because no matter what we do we can't escape from here. There are many guards outside ..."

I just gasped. Dad is right, it doesn't matter if we break the rope we will still be caught. We have been thirsty and hungry before, my lips are already dry.

I remember something when dad and I used to go to the zoo. I had a unique ability that I was able to talk to snakes, at first I didn't know how but when I met Off I already knew why.

I relaxed myself, closed my eyes and tried to communicate with the snakes through my mind. I am Gun Atthaphan and I need your help, find me and help me where I am now. I command you to obey my request.

I smiled as I felt the presence of our allies.

"You were even able to smile even when we were in this situation."

I slowly approached Saint and whispered to him. "They are coming and they will help us."

Saint's eyes widened. "Who and how did you know?"

"This isn't the right time for us to talk about that."

He just nodded and dad frowned as he looked at us. I smiled at him. I could hear footsteps approaching us, I turned to the door to see who it was.

He smirked wickedly. "Did you miss me?" I rolled my eyes at him.

He sat on the sofa. "Saint did you miss your father?"

Saint's eyes glazed over. "I don't have a father!"

Arm raised an eyebrow. "But I'm your father." He said sarcastically.

Saint smirked." I don't have a father who is a bad person!"

"If he is really your son you should not treat him like this." I said.

Arm came over and slapped me hard until I tasted blood on my lips. Saint and dad shouted loudly, they begged Arm not to hurt me but Arm did not listen to them he continued to beat me. Not only did I receive a slap from him but a punch and a kick.

My whole body was weak and numb. I felt nothing but pain, I had a lot of bruises on my body but I didn't cry because I didn't want to show Arm that I was so weak. Every punch and kick from him just made me wince in pain.

"You have no right to question me!"

Saint and dad cried. "It's my birthday today and I want a gift from you and I want you to stop hurting Gun as your gift to me. "Saint said while sobbing.

Arm stopped and looked at Saint. "Oh, I'm sorry son if I forgot your birthday but I'll give you what you want."

He sat on the sofa and he laughed like crazy. Fortunately, he listened to Saint, I was lying on the floor and I didn't have the strength to speak or move my body.

Arm picked up his phone and called. "Bring me a cake here." After he spoke he laughed again. He approached Saint. "Happy birthday son."

I feel that something is coming, I don't know what it is but I have a strong feeling that I have an ally who is approaching where we are.

Maybe the snakes are coming.

"And you! You owe me!" I winced in pain when Arm suddenly pulled my hair.

"I didn't do anything wrong to you!" My whole body was shaking, I wanted to fight but how? If my hands were tied and I had no strength to fight.

"You killed my parents! What did I do wrong to you? I just loved you and I wanted you to be mine, but now I don't love you anymore and I don't want you!" He spat in my face and I looked at him in disgust.

He pushed me hard and I screamed in pain. I know I did something wrong before, but I didn't mean it and I didn't intend to kill his parents.

"Dad. Please stop that ..." Saint sobbed.

"If you don't want him anymore, why did you look for him and wait for so long? Let him go ..."

Dad had a point but there was a reason why Arm did this to me, maybe he wanted revenge on me for what I did to his parents.

"Let him go? No!"

He grabbed something from behind him, and dad and Saint's eyes widened. I was no longer surprised because I expected this to happen, I killed his parent so I knew he wanted to kill me too. I took human life so he will take my life too. He pointed the gun at me.

By this time I heard nothing but the cries of dad and Saint while Arm was laughing out loud. If this is my destiny, I am willing to accept it.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Saint, please tell Papi and my son's when you meet, please let them know that I love them very much."

Saint tried to get off the leash and begged his father but his father would not listen to him and kicked him in the stomach so hard and Saint fainted.

"I'm the one you need, right? Do whatever you want to do to me, just don't hurt them." I'm having a hard time with my situation right now but I need to stop Arm from hurting Saint and dad.

He just shrugged. "Okay!"

He approached me and pointed the gun at my forehead. I couldn't stop my tears from dripping. That's it, I can't even celebrate my 24th birthday tomorrow because I'm going to die today.

I wasn't scared of Arm and I was even able to smile at him. My name is Gun and I will be killed now with a gun.

"NO! Don't kill our son!"