CHAPTER - 12

Ignore mistakes

OFF💚

I’m glad he remembered me, I endured not waking him up last night until this morning even though he was crying while sleeping. It hurts for me to see the person I love having a hard time, especially when the dreams he has are the painful events in his past life .

I watched him all night until morning, I did not leave his side because I was afraid that something bad might happen to him. I just left earlier to take a shower and then I didn't expect him to wake up.

I was so happy that he woke up from his deep dream, but he looked pitiful. His eyes were swollen from crying, his lips were dry and he was exhausted because of what he was going through now.

My son Chimon came home last night with Jane whom he considered his mother. I want to see him and hug my son but I can't leave Gun here in the room while he is in the depths of his dream.

If I only knew earlier that if I kiss him he will remember his past life, I have done that a long time ago so that my illness will be cured and he will remember me sooner. Maybe my best friend won't be his boyfriend.Correction, EX BOYFRIEND!

Ex -boyfriend but he doesn't know if he still has feelings for that monkey. He's my boyfriend now so I don't have to worry about him anymore.

"Here's the cake!" Dada said while smiling.

We are at the dining table now for lunch.

Gun's eyes were sparkling looking at the cake that dada had laid out in front of him. "I missed eating a cake made by you dada."

It's fun to watch Gun, that's exactly how he reacts when he sees dada making a cake for him before. His two hands were placed on his chest while his mouth was gaping and his eyes were glowing with great joy.

I noticed that Chimon and Jane were not there yet so there were two empty seats.

"Where are Chimon and Jane?" I asked Krist.

"I've already ordered Perth to wake them up."

"No one will eat until everything is complete. Singto, tell Perth and Saint to come and eat with us." Singto nodded at me.

I looked at Gun. He was just staring at the chocolate cake, he was obviously  hungry.

"You can eat first baby you haven't had dinner yet and you woke up at noon, I'm sure you're hungry now." He just shook his head at me.

"Gun. Did you sleep well?" Papa Mew asked Gun.

Gun smiled. "I slept pretty well Papa Mew and thanks for your concern." He stopped talking and he looked at us while still smiling. "I remember all of you except Earth, Mix, Win, Bright, Krist Singto, Perth, Saint and the two names you mentioned earlier, Papi." He added.

"I'm happy for you Gun you remember everything." Suddenly everything was quiet.

Gun smiled at New without being awkward.

New felt awkward as he realized all eyes were on him. He bowed his head. "I'm sorry Gun for what I did to you, I hope you'll forgive me and we'll be okay again, like before."

Gun stood up in his chair and approached New. He hugged New while New was crying. "Shhu ... You don't have to apologize to me, I have to apologize to you, because I came into your life, no one wants this to happen." Gun cried. "I'm happy for you that he finally became your boyfriend too, whereas before, you still have to hide how you feel about him every time you're together."

"Group hug! Group hug!" Win shouts at everyone.

We all stood up for the group hug.

"Are we good?" New asked Gun as we hugged in a group.