Chapter 14 -Updated

Leo's P.O.V

Beep beep beep  that's weird usually my baby girl cries would wake me up, never the actual alarm clock.

"Irene," I say rolling over only to find her side of the bed empty

"Irene. IRENE" I run into Gabe, Aniyah and Hailey's room only to find them missing to. I call the only person I knew who might know where they are

"Hey mom is Irene there with you"

"Boy what did you do and no she's your wife now you better make sure them babies is ok you hear me..... Hello hello boy I know you hear me taking to you hello he must...."

"Um I gotta go"

"Boy don't hang up this phonen you not my son but I'll bea...."

I quickly got dressed called out of work and look all over them city for my wife and kids.

'De de de do. The number you are trying to reach is no longer available please try again"  fu*cking answer your phone Irene. I said to myself.

"Hello"

"Yes um Michelle can you please come over"

"Sure I'll be there in a few" I know that I should still be looking for Irene but at this moment only one person can calm me down and that's Michelle.

**************************

Irene's P.O.V

Maybe I'm over reacting. I mean I'm strong can look past this and get on with my life.I looked through the rearveiw to see all my kids sleeping well two I could still hear Anyiah's babbling in the back. I pulled over turning my phone on. 50 missed calls from Leo, 39 from my mom and dad and a few from other people.

"Ok let's go home" I said getting on the highway home. As I pulled into my driveway I couldn't notice that Kyle's car was in the driveway. Aww he called Kyle to comfort him.

"Waking up both Hailey and Gabe and grabbing Anyiah's car seat I opened the front door. I was hoping to see both Kyle and Leo sitting on the couch with Leon crying like ' I miss her where is she' or something but no heels was greeting me.

Thank the lord for new stairs and tennis shoes other than that I would be heard. I put all my kids to sleep without any problems due to them already being sleepy. I opened the bedroom door and yelled

"Surprise mother****er "

"Irene"

"Babe"

"Don't get dressed and meet me downstairs. Did he really think I wasn't going to notice the car and shoes and not put two to two together. As soon as Michelle came down the stairs I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her down.

"You stupid little b**ch" I say while throwing punches. Not gonna lie Michelle threw some good punches too.

She grabbed my hair and threw me against the wall trying to get me to let go of her.

"Stop stop " Leo yelled while trying to push her off me " MICHELLE LET GO"

As soon as she was thrown off me I ran to get back at her but Leo grabbed me and turned me around

"Stop you can't fight her and you know you can't fight anybody right now" he said looking at both me and her.

"Well is that my problem, you know what since you only cared a little I'll be gone by tomorrow" I say going up stairs.