Chapter 17 - Updated

Leo's P.O.V

"So how was the audition, good meet anybody" I asked while looking at her then the road trying to make small talk

"Good and not yet we only had the first group go today" she said

"Ok well, Kyle is pissed at me" I said looking at her as we reached a red light.

"Really guessing Michelle and why are you bringing her up" she replied back looking at me.

'Uh sorry but he found the bills first then she told him, he almost fought me in the parking lot today." I said while chuckling. Only knowing he couldn't stand against me in a fist fight.

"Really now guess he grew some" she said while laughing too. I missed this being happy no ignoring and no fighting.

"So mister where are we going " she said shile sighing

"You'll see" I said while pulling up to a familiar restaurant. The very first place I took her which means, I was rewriting or recreating the date I asked her to be my girlfriend.

"Oh my gosh really, you know I love this place" she said while I helped her out the car.

"I know babe so shall we go inside." I said in a posh accent and holding my hand out

"We shall sir" she said in posh accent causing us to laugh. As we headed to Gordon's Master Grill.

**********************

Michelle's P.O.V

I have been stressed lately. Not only did Kyle find the hospital bills but he also knows that he's not the father of the baby. I was four almost five months pregnant and me and Kyle's divorce is being finalized in a week.I no longer have a job that pays well cause my only real friend fired me. I tired to sue but the shop is written under her name not mine so she can do whatever she wants and to top that off I now work as a waitress at this restaurant name Gordon's Master Grill which is really famous.

"Yo Michelle table 3 is waiting for a waiter/waitress get your a*s there now. My boss yelled into my face causing spit to fly out his mouth

"Ok sir" I said shaking and grabbing my pad. I'm so used to hair, and nails smells and females gosspip not this food smell and job talk going around and being yelled at by Dave, my boss is just the cherry on top. Right.

"Hi welcome to Gordon's Master Grill my names Michelle and I'll be your waitress for tonight  would you like anything to drink first" I said before looking to see that table 3 was occupied by no other than

*****************************************
And its pretty obvious whose at table 3 outfit but the flats are supposed to be heels Irene is a huge fan of heels