Chapter 11 - Updated

Irene's P.O.V

"Babe are you ready yet" I hear my husband yell on the other side of our bedroom

"I can't tie my bowtie my watch is missing and I need my shoes " he pleads.

"Ok wait" I say as I out the finishing touches to my makeup and grab his shoes, my clutch and his watch.

"Come here" I say

"So do you like" I say referring to my outfit

"I do it will look better off though" he said trying to suck my neck

"Um you're gonna ruin my makeup"

"Ok I already dropped the kids off and we need to go now" he says opening the door for me.

"Well thank you Mr.Nachilli "

"You're welcome"

********************

"I didn't think you would pull it off" Michelle says looking me up and down. Ever since the day after the meeting I had she's been really upset , maybe its about me holding the meeting and not her.

"Yea of course and you pulled yours off too" I said

"Um baby I found those little cheeses you like over there" Leo said coming back with a plate and a glass

"Oh hi um Michelle you look nice" he said looking her over. Ok that's a problem

"Oh rea..."

"Let's go babe show me" I said interrupting her.

***************************

"Our company has been through a lot in the past year as most of you can see many are not here............ Welcome our new Shipping Manager : drum roll please ......... Leonardo Nachilli." Leo's boss announced and then followed by clapping

"WHOOOOOO THATS MY BABY" I yell watching Leo blow me a kiss.

In the middle of his speech I had to use the bathroom.

"I'll be back" I say to Kyle and Elle and grabbing my bag

*************************

Michelle's P.O.V

After seeing him touch her and kiss her I just got mad. Even thought half of these secretary h*oes were after my man I couldn't help but be after hers.

"I'll be back" she says getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

"I'll go with her" I tell my husband kissing his lips but imaging their Leo's.

**************************

Leo's P.O.V

As I was giving my speech I see both Irene and Elle get up. This is not good.

************************

Michelle's P.O.V

"You know" I start off saying towards Irene while replying my lipstick "your husband must be very happy"

"Yeah I know he couldn't stop taking about it in the car" she says giggling " he wouldn't stop touching me either," she says. Ok that's the last straw.

"You know I met him at the office two days ago" I sat smirking.

"In the morning or night" she asked

"Night"

"Really he told me he had to work late"

"Yeah with me" I say looking into her eyes while still looking in the mirror.

"You what " she asks walking to the sink washing her hands.

"Yeah I was underneath his desk suck**g his long white d*ck you know with the birthmark on it while he grabbed my hair and..."

Slap

No this b*tch did not slap me

Slap

************************

Leo's P.O.V

I've been regularly checking my watch to see what time it was, and I has been 20 minutes and they haven't been back yet. I get off stage telling my boss I'll be back and head to the bathroom

Slap

That had to hurt whoever got slapped, then I remember my wife's in there. Busting through the door I see Irene and Michelle on the floor in their dresses fighting. I pull Irene off Michelle and hold her back.

"LET ME GO YOU BA*TARD " Irene yells trying to get out of my grip.

"What are you talking about" I ask her

"Oh now you don't remember SHE SUCKED YOUR D*CK AND YOU STAND THERE LIKE 'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT' THATS WHAT IM TAKING ABOUT YOU LOW DOWN DIRTY S.O.B" she yells hitting my chest.

"I didnt sleep with her she never sucked my d*ck"

"So she magically knows you have a birthmark their "  she breaths them continues " you know what until you can convince me that what she's saying is a lie don't come home and to belive your so called friend 'Kyle'and your husband will hear about this" she says pointing to both of us walking out.

"What did you do " I say charging at her chocking her by her neck

"Udhdkdnfkfjfjdkfjfjfkdkfjjd" I then remember I had her by her neck. So I let her go

"I....couldn't......take........the.......hurtness.......seeing....you...touch and...hold....her" she says trying to hold her breath.

"WELL CONTROL THEM CAUSE THIS IS OVER"

"IT CANT BE ..... IM PREGNANT" she yells "and its yours"

*********************

Kyle's P.O.V

What's taking the girls so long and Leo walked off. Walking towards the bathroom I see Irene sitting by the door crying.

"What's wrong" I asked see that she looked a mess. I slid next to her.

"My marriage is ruined" she cries into my tux

"Isn't everybody's"

"No I mean I have never felt this humiliated and I....."

I couldn't help it so I .......

Girls outfit