Chapter 12 - Updated

Leo's P.O.V

"....I'm pregnant and its yours" she says

*****************************************
Kyle's P.O.V

I couldn't help but kiss her. Not romanticly because as soon as it happened we pulled apart.

"No no no no no no", we both said pacing

"I'm so sorry I'll go tell Leo right know I'm so sorry excuse me." I say walking towards the men's room to tell Leo.

"He's not in there" she says hugging herself looking at the floor.

"Well where is he he can't be in the female's too. Cause if that's why your marriage is falling apart then I'm sure you could over look that." I say chuckling.

"Can I ask you something"

"Sure" I say

"What if the person you love cheated on you" she asks

"I don't know" , I mean me and Michelle are actually going through a divorce" she sighs

"She says I pressure her to much but I only keep doing it because she broke her vows. 'I'll give you as many kids as you want yet we only have Marty" and he'll be leaving soon." "You know I went to the doctors and I heard that my spr*m count is going to be very low. I'm thinking maybe if I ask now before it actually happens she say ok but that's not the case" I keep blabbering.

************************

Leonardo's P.O.V

"No you can't , abort" I say scratching my head

"What no I mean I don't want anymore children but have you seen your kids, I wouldn't mind having one with you"

"You're not getting this " I sigh "you were fun while it lasted and this" I say pointing between us "its never gonna be finale"

"Ok I'll abort the baby if you want " she says rubbing my suit jacket.

Boys tux