Chapter 7

( Italics- thoughts )

Persephone POV

My eyes shot open to glass being thrown at me.The run was spinning and my vision was blurred. After my vision cleared up I looked around and saw my brother and father.The two men who I trusted and that hurt me the most."You're finally awake" I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he slurred his words. "Please Dad let me go"I begged and pleaded with him to let me go,but he didn't listen."SHUT UP BEFORE I HIT YOU!"He yelled.I immediately shut up. I didn't want to get punished by him. I just wanna go back home to my mama and mommy that's all.I felt warm tears race down my cheeks as I thought about them more and more.

"Stop crying like a little baby sis"

"Then let me go home" I mumbled under my breath thinking they couldn't hear me.I turned my head away from them.

My dad stumbled over to me and grabbed my jaw with his pointer finger and thumb."What was that?!" He slurred angrily."N-nothing" I stammered."That's what I thought."He roughly let go of my jaw and stumbled away. They began to become heavy and I shut them.

This was gonna be a long night...

Meanwhile~

Valentina's POV

Me and Scarlett have been searching the store a couple of times but she wasn't here, she just vanish.We had called the police and they arrived a few minutes ago. Scarlett was in a complete frenzy about what had happened. She was yelling and cursing at everyone she saw moving. We had to step in the manager's office to calm her down. "Scarlett you have to calm down you yelling at everyone isn't gonna help." I said in a calming and soft tone. "HOW-How can I be calm? She just up and vanished in thin air and how are you so calm and collected about this.Do you even care?"She said whispering. She really pissed me off with the last thing she said.''Yes, I do care and just because I'm "calm and collected" doesn't mean I don't care about her" I yelled directly at her. I could see tears falling down her cheeks.I opened my arms and she walked into them and I wrapped it around her and she wrapped hers around me." I'm sorry Val I didn't mean to say that I'm just really worked up"she apologized. "It's ok I know you really started to love her." I stated.I felt her nod her head yes and squeezed me tighter.

The two days later...

Persephone POV

Tw⚠️:Violence/blood mentions/cut mentions/hair cutting/words written on someone

When I woke up the room was spinning and I could see 4 tall figures in front of me I. immediately tried to run away, but I couldn't move. When my vision came back I saw my "father","brother",and his friends standing around me."your finally awake.I just couldn't wait any longer to hurt you"one of Nathan's friends said with a sinister smile.They laughed at me ,the helpless girl tied to a chair,fucking assholes.I might as form a plan to escape like before.

How was I gonna get out of this one? I'm tied to a chair tape around my wrist and ankles.

I thought to myself. How to start skin in the room and noticed one of his friends had a pocket knife.

Perfect, but how am I going to get it off of him?

" I have to use the bathroom"I started trying to convince them to let me out."well piss yourself because you're not getting out of that chair" He said bluntly.''Hey,Nathan how long we keeping her?"his friend asked. My eyes went wide.

What do you mean how long are we keeping her?Are they gonna kill me? Now I have to get out of here.

"For two more days since passed out for two"he said with a sinister grin on his face."Ight"he friend responded nonchalantly and walked off.

I have half a day to get out of her-

I was snapped out of my train of thought when my brother punched me in the gut. I immediately hunched over well to at least try to Hunch over.I groaned in pain and as he did it again and again.After about 10 punches to the gut his friend walked behind me, yanked my hair back and cut my hair to the middle of my back. I watched as my hair fell to the ground as they laughed. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks....

4 hours later...

It feels like it's been days even though it was just a couple hours.They put me in front of a mirror to see how Disgusting I am. I Felt dirty and gross. They wrote thing on me like "slut" or "whore".I have bruises and cuts on my legs.my hair was Jaggedly cut .They tied my hands in front of me so I could wipe of the blood so I wouldn't get on the floor.I noticed they left the knife in front of my feet so I had to wait till they feel asleep.That took forever but now they're finally sleeping so I could leave.I reached down and grabbed the knife and sliced open the tape on my my ankles.I quickly got up and went straight for the door.I quietly unlocked the door and slipped out.I ran with a knife In one hand which was a dangerous but I'll take my chances with the knife.

———————-TW over————————

Fluff

30 minutes later...

I ran about three miles to get to the nearest gas station. I just needed to sit for a moment and steal some water and take this tape off my wrist.I just drank two waters in the restroom so they wouldn't notice.Once I was done I got out as fast as possible. I didn't want to give them time to catch up to me if they notice I was gone.I spotted a bike, ran over to it,and stole it.It was my fastest transportation other than a car,and I wasn't getting in a car with a Stranger.I biked until I made to a sign to tell me where I was.I was little bit out of the city so I didn't have that far left to go but there was a problem one,I didn't know where they live.two,my legs are giving out and three,I need to pee.I'll just have to hold my bladder until I can find out where they live.I lifted up my foot and started pedaling.

30 minutes later...

I Managed to steal someone's phone so I can have a GPS to get to their house without getting lost.Within another twenty minutes I made it to their house and was at their doorstep.I raised my hand up and ranged the door bell.I hear footsteps coming closer to the door.The door flew open and I saw two of the most beautiful women in the world.They were in shocked to see me again after two days of being been missing.After seeing them again I slipped comfortably into little space."P-Persephone"mommy choked out." Dats me"I replied happily with a smile.mommy crouched down and held her arms out for me and I climbed into them.She picked me and walked me inside the house while mama shut the door.We went to sit on the couch.I heard hiccups and I loose in my group on mommy to look at her face. She and mama were crying which made me sad."why crying?" I Asked.mama scooted over and rested her head on mommy's shoulder. "There tears of joy baby"mommy and mama said at the exact same time which made me giggle.

"but no crying dat make me sad"

"Ok no more crying" mommy said while sniffing.

"How about we take a shower and go to sleep. How does that sound?" Mama suggested. I nodded my head yes and hoped off of mommy and ran up stairs.

After we showered and they took care of my ouchys we laid in bed together.Mama was reading a book before bed and so was mommy.I reached over and tugged on mama's shirt.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Tun ober"I whined.She turned over while continuing to read her book.I pulled up her shirt and began to nurse from her.She put down her book and began to run her fingers through my hair as I dozed off to sleep...

——————————————————

Words:1401

I wasn't really Motivated to write this chapter I don't know why but I just wasn't so that's why it took so long and thanks for 4K views I really appreciate it 🦦

Please comment if I need to add more tw so I can add and avoid people getting triggered by any think I wrote

goodbye until next time...

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')