Chapter 5

hey girls/guys/non-binary's/and neo pronoun users, sorry this took long I don't have any excuses for it I just didn't feel like writing until today so yea i hope you like this chapter. this chapter will continue being about going to the park because that were we let off. There's also smut.
————————-(🎆)————————-
Scarlett's POV

Were on our way to the park, but we had to make a quick stop because Persephone had an accident and Val had to change her pull up. I pull into the parking lot and pack closest to the entrance. I turned to look into the back seat expecting to see an excited Percy, but I saw a sleeping little angel sleeping. "Um... Scarlett, can I have a kiss please?" Val asked politely. I turned my head to look at val. She looked into my eyes but immediately looked down because she was not allowed to look at my eyes in a submissive state unless told to. I leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips. I didn't want to have a whole make out session because there's a time and a place." All right I'll get a bun bun and you get her bag."

We got out of the car and Val went to get her bag. I opened the door and reached in to give Percy a little nudge to wake her up. "Wake up bun bun we're at the park" I said grabbing her purse. "Mhm..." she dozed back off to sleep. Instead of trying to wake her up I just pulled her up. She sat up against the seat and opened her eyes. I held out my arm for her to climb into ,which she did and wrapped her arms and legs around me. We made it to the entrance where I spotted my best friend and her little one. We walked over to them and I could feel Percy's grip tighten around my neck once I sat down next to them. "Hey hey my name is Jenna and this-" Jenna got interrupted by Katie. "Jenna calm down, you're overwhelming her," Katie said, trying to chill her out.

Persephone's POV

I didn't want to talk to them. I just wanted to go to the park and play with mommy and mama.But here I am getting integrated by this girl named Jenna."This is Persephone"mommy said introducing me."Will you say hi bun bun?" I didn't want to talk but I didn't want to be bad."hi Jenna" I was still straddling mommy and she tried putting me down but I was not having that."Mmmm I sit up here"I tightened my grip on her."Persephone get off right or do you already need a spanking?"she whispered in my ear. I didn't want a spanking so I climbed off."Good girl" mommy said which by the way made me feel really happy so I guess I was willing to be good."Jenna,do you wanna Swing with me?" I asked if I at least wanted to try and have fun."yes!" "Come on"I grabbed Jenna's hand and we ran to the swings.

I actually had fun playing with Jenna so I change my mind about her.We actually have a lot in common like we both like to play video games like COD

(Call Of Duty),chicken nuggets, music, and coloring.So we're like besties now and we have best friend rule no snitching."Jenna do get Chick-fil-A because we can ask my mama"I asked because I was so hungry."yes let's go ask right now"I nodded and ran back over to the benches."mama,mommy!" I yelled getting all of their attention."yes cutie" mama said which always makes me blush. "We want Chick-fil-A!" "Yea"Jenna backed me up in that."ok,come let's go"

Timeskip~

Valentina's POV

Persephone decided that she wanted to stay at Jenna's for the night so it was just me and Scarlett "WELL SCARLETT I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK THAT I SWORE KM NOT A CHI-"before I could finish she grabbed my throat and pushed my up against the kitchen wall.she just squeezed and leaned in close to my ear."Get.Upstairs.Now and wait at the door naked and a ball gag in your mouth."She growled and let go of my throat and moved over do that I could go upstairs.

Scarlett's POV

I was fuming. I grabbed a water bottle and drank it. I walked upstairs,grabbed the key,walked down the hall to see my sub sitting like a good girl. I unlocked the door. I was gonna give her what she hates the most. Orgasm denials.I Walked over to the and grabbed a 7 inch strap on,vibrator,rope, paddle, and her collar. I walked over to the bed and took off my shoes,pants,and shirt.I stood up and put the strap on."crawl to me slut"she didn't waste any time. "Take off your gag and put on your collar.''I demanded. She took off her gag and I gave her her collar to put on which she did. "Open your slutty mouth and suck my cock"she opened her mouth and stuffed her mouth with it until she started to gag.It was like music to my ears. "Get on the bed ass up face down"she immediately stopped sucking and got onto the bed in the position I said."Do you know why you're getting punished?"

"Yes,mistress it's because I raised my voice and swore at you" "your get 10 spanks and 4 orgasm denials"she groaned in response which by the way pissed me off even more "17 since you want to have attitude. After each one you're going to count,apologize, and thank me, do you understand" I said, grabbing and massaging her plump ass. I could feel her body tense." Yes" "Good" I picked up the paddle and swung my arm in the air and quickly Brought it again with is meet her right ass cheek.

Valentina's POV

*smack*

"One,sorry mistress,thank you mistress"

*smack*

"Two,sorry mistress,thank you mistress"

*smack*

"Three,sorry mistress,thank you mistress

"Mmmm...you did so good but,I think that's enough I wanna get orgasm denials"

I groaned and got of my position and sat on my knees.She roughly grabbed my throat and leaned close to my ear."So you want to be a little brat even when I was nice and forgiving to give three spanks"She growled and squeezed tighter that made me even more wetter than I already was."that's 6 orgasm denials.Get on your hands and knees Now."I quickly does as I was told.

Scarlett's POV

I knew we wouldn't need any because she was dripping all over the bed.She gave me an annoyed moan when I put the tip in and took it out. I wanted her to beg and that is exactly what she did. "Please mistress" "since you asked so politely"I grabbed her hips and slammed it into her.''AHH-FUUCk"She screamed it was like music. I kept slamming into her hard and fast. "Does my little slut like being fucked roughly?" I started smacking her ass to mix pleasure and pain."yes yes yes ye- FUCK"Her arched I grabbed and massage her ass while my other hand snaked up her back. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked it back pulling up her up so she could see her self in the mirror."Look at that slut faced whore who loves getting fucked by her mistress"I could see her eyes rolling to the back of her head,the sounds that her pussy made,the way her skin met with mine,the way her back arched,the way the screamed my name.It turned my on."can I cum"she wasn't as close as I wanted her to be so I fucked her harder."MISTRESS FUCK FUCK YES PLEASE FUCK JUST LIKE THAT AHHH I'M GON-"I pulled out before she could cum."one"

By the time her punishment was over she was a crying,whimpering,panting mess."Mmmm my little slut did so good.Are you going to be a good girl for me?"she nodded her head but I was thinking something more verbal."I need words doll" "y-yes" she stuttered out. I took off the strap and laid next to her. She turned on her side and face. I gave her a kiss on the head and she cuddled into me for the night. I dozed off to sleep...

***************{🐭}****************

Word count:1391

Hey gives I know I have been slacking on writing so I'm sorry 😂 but thank for all the love and support and we reach 1k read 😆😆😆😆😆 I just wanted to thank you guys. That was my first time writing smut before so I don't know what to tell you but I hope you kinda enjoy 🤷🏽‍♀️bye~~~