Chapter 6

hey girls/guys/non-binary's/and neo pronoun users, I hope you like this chapter.
^^^^^^^^^^\🦇\^^^^^^^^^
Valentina's POV

I woke up from a very eventful night with Scarlett by my phone ringing . She groaned."Turn that damn thing off" she mumbled while still sleeping. I picked up the phone and answered it.

"MAMA"

"Hey cutie why are you up so early"

"Bacuz I wan say good morning to you and mommy"

"Good morning to you let give mommy the phone okay"

"Otay!"

I flipped over and tapped on Scars shoulders. "Here" she turned over and looked at me as if I were dumb." I'm trying to sleep and you're going to wake me up over a phone call?!"she said sternly but softened when she heard sniffing coming from the phone.She quickly grabbed the phone and put it to her ear.

" Hey baby I didn't know it was you on the phone I'm sorry"

"Otay... morning mommy"she mumble out

"Morning bun bun did you miss me and mama while you were gone"

"Yea a lot no cuddles"

"Aww I'm sorry bun bun.so what did you and Jenna do?"

"We cowored and pwayed call of duty"

"Oh ok we'll, when do you want me and mama to pick you up?"

"Right now please!"

"Okay bye bye"

She handed me back the phone.''let sleep for ten minutes' ' she turned over and put the blanket over her shoulder. "Scarlett,you have to get up, just put on a shirt and sweatpants. I'll drive" I whined pushing her shoulder."Fine"she took off the blanket and got out of bed and went straight to the closet.

Timeskip~

I pulled into Katie's driveway and put the car in park.I got out of the car and went up to the door and knocked. Katie opened the door not too long after."she got her stuff" she looked me up and down. "Looks like you had a fun night" I gave her a confused look. Then she pointed at her neck so I felt my neck and noticed I still have my collar on.Scarlett didn't give me permission to take it off so couldn't.Persephone paused pass and jumped onto my body."Hey cute stuff""hey mama,where mommy?" "Mommy is sleeping in the car,"I replied. "Thanks Katie for letting her stay the night"I said carrying Persephone away."your welcome"she yelled then went back inside. We made it to the car. I opened the back door and put her in her car seat. I closed the door, walked around to my side ,I got in,drove off.

Timeskip~

Scarlett's POV

I walked up behind Valentina when she was making sandwiches and wrapped my arms around her waist.I kissed down her neck and nibbled on her earlobe. She hummed in response but we got interrupted by a little munchkin tugging on my shirt.I turned my head to look at her.

"Yes my little munchkin?"

"I wan kiss"and she pointed at her lips.

"Sorry,but lip kisses are for big girls but you can a had kiss"

"Ok" she mumbled. I let go of Val and gave my munchkin a forehead kiss. "Mwah" she giggled."mama's turn"she pointed at her forehead.Val turned around and gave her a head kiss too."Mwah"Persephone had a huge grin on her on her face and ran off."Hey no running"I yelled even though she had already turned the corner. I turned my head back to Valentina."Are our sandwiches done hun?"she nodded her head no. "Whyyyyy?" I whined and stuck out my bottom lip.

"Because we need to get groceries"

"Oh well...come on let's go get groceries."

"BUN BUN PUT YOUR SHOES ON WE'RE GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE"I yelled and grabbed Val's hand and pulled her upstairs to get our shoes.

Warning ⚠️: homophobia

Persephone POV

We were at the grocery store getting things we need to run the house and some more little space stuff like bottles, sippy cups,and teething toys. We've been walking around getting the things we need and I noticed this group of boys following us. One of them looked familiar to me but I just couldn't point it out. I didn't tell mama or mommy I just thought they were going to the same place as us.It's been a couple of minutes and they're still following us. We walked by the toy section and I saw the cutest doll ever,so I let go of the cart and walked over to it.

I picked it up and when I turned around the guys that were following us were in front of me."hey sis ,what are doing leaving your friends?" He asked with a husky voice and I could remember that voice from a mile away.''H-Hi N-Nathan w-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here" I said barely getting it out of my mouth."What, I can't come see my little sister.Ya know mom and dad are gonna be so happy to see you"he said with a toothy grin creeping on his face.''I-I have t-to get b-back to my g-girlfriends" I immediately regretted by the looks him and his friends gave me. "Didn't dad teach you about what happens to Fags.Like.You"he pushed my into the shelves.He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and snatched the doll I had out of my hands and put it back on the shelf.We started to walk out of the store. He leaned over and whispered in my ear "If you make a scene your punishment will be worse"I turned my head to see my mommy and mama looking for me.

So I did one of the scariest things in my life. I elbowed him in the crouch and ran as fast as I could,but I didn't make it for because one of his friends caught me before I could get to them.They dragged me back to the car and threw me in the back seat.Once we were all in the car they grabbed my wrist and pulled out a needle.''Please don't I-I promise I'll never run away again" I begged and cried but that did nothing. They stuck the needle in my wrist and put whatever was in the needle inside me,I started to get dizzy and my eyesight went blurry.

Then Everything went black...

——————————————————

Word count: 1019

Hey guys thank you so much for being patient and we hit 2k almost 3k views and 100 votes.

What do y'all think of dick head Nathan?

Thank you all so much until next time...