chapter 3

Hey girls,guys,non-binarys,and neo pronoun users this is a continuation of Scarlett's POV
———————-|🦉|———————-

"Ok I'll call in sick today,but only for today ok" "ok mommy" she said while hugging me tightly. I snapped my head at Val and we stared at each other for at least ten seconds.

Am I crazy or does she just call me mommy?!...Most Certainly she didn't call me mommy. Right?!

I snapped my head at Val to see if she just heard what I did. Me and Val were still staring at each other until I heard light snoring. I looked back at Persephone and she was sound asleep."Ok um....how about we take her upstairs and then discuss what just happened?". "....y-yeah let's do that.". I picked her up,grabbed Val's hand and we headed upstairs.

Once we made it upstairs we walked down the hall and pushed open her bedroom door. Val pulled back the covers and I placed her down on the bed. I pulled the cover over her sleeping body.I looked over to the door to see if Val was still there,but Val had already left the room and went to our's. I looked back at her,kissed her on the forehead, and headed to the door,but stopped when I felt a light tug on my skirt.

I turned around to see a sleepy and little Persephone.''What are you doing out of bed after I just tucked you in little missy." I crouched down to her level. "No weave m-mommy pwease".It was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. "I'm sorry bun bun ,but you have to sleep in your bed ok" I said very softly because I didn't know if she was very sensitive when she was in little space.

"No no no mommy!" she said, stomping her feet. "Hey, look there's a bird," said and pointed to the corner of the room. When she turned her head to look rushed out the door before she could look back,closed the door, and ran to me and Val's room.Once I got in I shut the door,ran to our closet ,took off my work clothes and changed into a oversized shirt and shorts,ran out of the closet, and jumped into the bed.

"Hey why are you running?!"Val asked me while looking at me confused."A little Persephone didn't want me to leave so I tricked her.I Feel bad for tricking her"Val started dying of laughter and fell back onto the bed.I chuckled and rolled my eyes."shut up" I lied back on the bed and looked at Valentina and sighed Valentina turn to me to see what was wrong

"hey what's wrong babe?" "...SHE WAS SO CUTE WHEN SHE CALLED ME MOMMY AND THE WAY SHE STOMPED HER LITTLE FEET EEEEEEEE!" I yelled in excitement.Valentina laughed. "Ok ok babe I know she was she was the cutest little I have ever seen I wou-"

Valentina was interrupted by the door swinging open, snapping my head to look at the door to see a mad Persephone holding a Teddy bear with a pacifier in her mouth. She stomped over to our bed and climbed onto it,got under the cover ,and snuggled in between me and Valentina. I look down at her.

She would be the perfect little for me and Valentina.She has a personality and she doesn't seem to notice that we have tons of money like the others,but would she want us to be her caregivers though?...

I look back up at Valentina and smile. She smiles back and I know she feels the same way I do. I kiss the person in the temple and lay my head down and doze off to sleep...

\\\\\\\\\\\\3 hours later\\\\\\\\\\\\

Persephone POV

I woke up to notice two sets of arms wrapped around me, I'm not in my bed,and I have my benki and stuffie with me. My eyes shot open when I saw Valentina and Scarlett holding me in place.

OH MY LORD DID I SLIP INTO LITTLE SPACE OH GOD OH MY GOD THEY PROBABLY THINK I'M DISGUSTING AND WEIRD I SHOULD JUST LEAVE BEFORE THEY KICK ME OUT!!!

I leaned up to get out of bed but they just pulled me back down. "Mmmmm...bun bun lay down and go back to bed it's not time to get up yet"Scarlett mumbled groggily. I turned over to face Scarlett as her eyes slightly opened. "How is mommy's little Angel doing hmmm...?" Scarlett asked before dosing back off to bed.

Wait, did she just calm herself mommy?

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Valentina scooting closer to me and kissing my shoulder. I'm not gonna lie but that made me feel special in some way shape or form.Making me wanting to slip into little space which I did try to fight but I gave up in the end."mommy and mama wake up right now me hungy" I whinnied As I shocked their shoulders to wake them up but they didn't so I started to cry. waking both of them up.

"Hey...shhhhhh it's ok mama and mommy are awake."Val said trying to shush me while Scarlett rolled over, turned her back to me and started to snore which made me more upset. "B-but...mommy...is...not...awake" I said while crying.''it's ok, babe wake up your making her more upset"Mama said while pulling me into a hug.

Mommy turned over and hugged me from behind tightly." Mommy is sorry she made you upset. Do you forgive me bun bun?" I nodded my head yes." How about we go get McDonald's nuggets and fries? Would that make you feel better bun bun?" Mommy asked me." YES " I said excitedly, jumping right out of their arms and climbing right out of bed. "Come on come on"

I said doing hand motions.

They get out of bed both grab one of my hands and walk me to my room to pick out an outfit. They picked me out a cute cow onesie.

Timeskip~

"Hey bun bun come sit we need to talk" Scarlett said while patting the couch for me to come sit down in between them. I walk over and sit on the couch between them.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THEY'RE PROBABLY GONNA KICK ME.

"Please don't kick me out please please please please please I know I was acting weird and calling you mommy but ple-" I was cut off by Val and scar hugging me.They let go of me and Scarlett cupped my cheeks. "We're are not gonna kick you out bun bun to be truthful me and Val are weird to and we loved it and found it cute that you called me mommy and Val would to love for you to call her mama too"

She said with passion and love. "Yep I'd love for you to call me mama cutie"Val said right after Scarlett.I sat there dumbfounded and shocked they loved it when I called scar mommy and that Val would love for me to call her mama. "So we'd like to ask you would you be our little and my sub" Scarlett said as she peered through my eyes for answers.

YES YES YES YES...OF COURSE I WOULD WANT TO BE YOUR LITTLE AND SUBMISSIVE!

" yes yes yes yes yes I would love for you two to be my mama and mommy and I would love to be your submissive"as soon as I answered they both hugged me. This is what I needed two people that could support me through me bad day and good. People I can trust and love and who will love me back.

"We love you"

"I love you guys too"

————————|😵‍💫💖|————————

Word count:1333

Thank you all for being patient with me on this. I really appreciate and thank you to all that voted and added my story to your library.  I'm gonna try to get better at updating but I have school so if I do write during it's probably gonna get posted on the weekends. Well that's all bye

✌️😵‍💫