Suhasini: Yeah I'm not that low...

Her face brightened with every word..

Guna: hey lakshmi adhe edukka Sollu de...

Adi: Ama mama.. Naanum Adhan solla vandhen..

Everyone stood up when Adi entered the hall.. Suhasini was delighted to see him there..

Adi: Make peace people.. Have your seats.. Thank you all for coming...

He then went on to hug Suhasini...

Adi: You look so beautiful jaan...

He then whispered..

Adi: I would just eat you...

She giggled again.. He then turned towards Lakshmi...

Adi: Enna Atthai Neenga??? Naanga nalla vaazhroma nu Paaka camera ellam vekkanuma???

Very sad.. Adhule irukradhum naanga illa... Paid actors... Morphing.. Photoshop ellam panni kodumai pannirukinga...

Lakshmi: Neenga poi soldringa...

Adi: Theriyume.. Namba mattinga nu theriyume...

Nathan.......

Nathan entered with a guy in tow who almost looked like Adi... Nathan went on to play a video which had no edits.. It was the actual video with paid actors...

Adi: I thought of bringing the female actor too.. But Enna irundhalum ponnu... Enna kashtathuku pannangalo...

Guy bowed and apologized to Adi..

Adi: Don't do this next time.. This is not a good profession..

The paid actor left the venue with his head down.

Guna: Maappillai mannichurunga maappillai.. En ponnu Kalyanam ninnurum pola.. Please.. Iniyum edhuvum pannadhinga...

Adi moved so closer and whispered..

Adi: naan Appove sonnen le.. En pondati kitte vandha naan summa irukka matten nu...

He then moved back..

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha.. Neenga vera mama.. I'm here to wish them and give them my blessings..

See even sister-in-law is out..

Kala: Enna nadakkudhu inga???

Adi: Hello sister-in-law, Happy married life...

Wish your sister, baby... Don't stand...

Suhasini: Happy married life Kala... I hope you get everything you deserve...

They both then smiled and sat down...

Guna: andha video...

Adi: yeah.... Nathan..... Please change the video...

Video changed.. Guna heaved a sigh of relief... But his face darkened in minutes..

It was a video of Manohar and Lekha as they went on dates.

Adi: Nathan I told you to take off that video.. Enna Neenga idhe pottutingale...

Lakshmi: Lekha mama nu ennathule poirukkalo ennamo.. Idhe yaarum thappa eduthukadhinga...

Then the footage was played, in which Lekha was talking, as both were dining in an hotel..

Lekha: Mama Ennai yemaathira mattinga le???

Mano: unnai naan yemaathuvana?? You showed me the true colors of Kala.. Don't you worry... Let her have that Lokesh.. As soon as I get all my money back, I will find a way to throw away that Kala...