𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙃𝙪𝙚𝙨

𝒯ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓅𝓇ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝓋𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽ℯ 𝒾𝓂𝓅ℴ𝓈ℯ𝒹 ℴ𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝓂𝓈ℯ𝓁𝒻...

There was a moment of silence following Taehyung's mysterious declaration. A silence that seemed almost deafening and suffocating in it's heavy terseness. A silence which none of the listener's could find anything to fill with. A heavy silence oversaturated with another new and forbodingly damning avalanche of emotions that washed over them, numbed their senses and drowned their thoughts into the never-ending waves of blankness. Merciless in it's chilling intensity. Guilty of nothing but representing the cold, hard truth.

Which to be honest, was more than enough to overwhelm any of them- or even all of them- to insanity. Or beyond.

At this point, most of their thoughts were too muddled and loud in their heads to make sense anymore and simultaneously, all of them felt themselves blacken out- numbed with fear, drowning in worries and deliriously anxious for what's to come-, unable to comprehend anything anymore. They were subjected to so many shocking revealations today already- shocking and terrifying- that they felt beyond drained. Drained of all their illusions that they had conjured up in their heads for the magnificently broken entity called Kim Taehyung. Heavily disillusioned. Even more guilty. Repenting all of their previous baseless assumptions on the said seravil.

The nerve-wracking shock or the cold edges of unshakable fears didn't seem all that unknown to them now. Now, that they've probably already experienced them for thousands of times that night before this.

But alas, even after their terrible experiences with those negative emotions, they are still as much affected as their first time feeling them, if not more.

But even if they feared the truth behind Taehyung's bizarre yet quite enigmatic declaration, they couldn't help but let themselves be completely and utterly consumed by the feeling of curiosity and yet again, wrongly based hope. They let themselves hope again. Let themselves be swayed away by the illusion of a happy ever after, even though cold dread and raw terror tore them apart from inside. They were all too humane like that. Stupidly optimistic and even more foolishly hopeful. Even in the face of imminent doom. Even in the face of their completely contrasting instincts.

"W-what do y-you m-mean?" Finally, it was Jimin again that broke the unbearably suffocating silence. The pink-haired male couldn't bear it anymore. Couldn't bear to think about all those horrible thoughts and conclusions that his cursed mind was deriving. And he sure as hell couldn't endure the torture of seeing that devastatingly imperial face of one sinfully luscious seravil be filled with quite possibly the most hauntingly meloncholic and desperate expression in existence again and again in his mind. No. It was more crucifying than any torture the world could ever imagine to subject them to. And he- they- was/were too much of a lovelorn fool to take anymore of this excruciating agony anymore. Afraid. Thirsty for some answers but still too afraid.