ℱ𝒶𝒸𝒾𝓃ℊ ℳ𝓎 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉

"Hyung..."

That single word... It took only that simple word- spoken in that soft yet familiar warm voice- to bring back a new load of worries, accompanied by sweet, sweet memories of his past.

The sight of him- of Taehyung's only family- has brought forth a series of emotions and nostalgia in the blonde's cold heart. From confusion to joy, to worry and even wry amusement- because of course his dear little brother had to, absolutely had to match his precious older brother and color his hair almost the same as his; save for the pretty pink details- and finally settling on confusion and worry again.

Still a little lost at the pink-blonde haired, younger male's sudden appearance, Taehyung remained unconscious to when his soft, soft pink lips parted and formed the name of the man- No! Not a man but a boy, his mind supplied- in front of him or even when his pink-haired soulmate beside him shot him a wary sideglance.

"Junnie..."

The said male finally met his eyes, a surprised gasp leaving his mouth as his eyes teared up and suddenly Taehyung felt himself with a handful of a familiar young boy. Thin tanned arms wrapped themselves tightly- very much overflowing with warmth, familiarity, love and most importantly desperation and longing- around his lean yet magnificently toned torso as the smaller boy rested his face on the crook of his neck; his slender body wracking with barely suppressed sobs as he desperately chanted the word 'Hyung' like a sacred mantra.

Taehyung let himself bask in the familiarity and warmth of the hug, forgetting about the presence of his Soulmate and certain other spectators. He, for that single split second, let himself to just feel for the moment- to forget about the dangers that may arise due to this recent developments, to forget about his still swirling confusion and worry and just feel the familiar warmth settling in his heart and soothe the younger male, his precious little brother.

"Shh... Calm down, calm down Junnie. Hyung's with you now... Hyung's here with you. Calm down..." He softly whispered in the shivering male's ears as the said 'Junnie' continued sniffling, desperately clinging to him as if Taehyung was going to disappear any moment now...

"Hyung... I- I... S-sor-" the sniffling male started but was cut off as Taehyung gently cut him off, cupping his face and gently removing the tiny drops of tears flowing down his cheek with utmost care.

Just like old days...

The two brothers, still in their own world, failed to notice the intense looks of jealousy and barely suppressed possessiveness aimed at their little 'moment' nor the wistful, longing and affectionate gaze of the two newcomers.

Jimin, still burning with jealousy and hurt at the blatant display of affection that his soulmate was showing to some wannabe teenage boy, loudly- and dare I say it, quite rudely- cleared his throat at his not-so-subtle attempt to break their 'little' moment.