𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

𝒯ℴ 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝒷ℯ𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒶 𝓉𝓇𝒶ℊℯ𝒹𝓎 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓌ℯ𝓇ℯ...

"TAEHYUNG!"

That sudden, panicked shriek was the only warning Taehyung got before a shorter body flung itself at him in a surprisingly unusual show of strength, desperation and urgency, pulling him in what-he-supposed was a painfully tight embrace. The... person, peculiarly enough, then proceeded to bury their head in the silver-haired male's firm chest, clutching onto him desperately as if to forever bind themselves together. What the hell?!

Taehyung, confused, stumbled behind slightly, both from the abruptness of his 'assault' and also the unusual strength that this person poured in this supposed 'hug'. Still dumbfounded, the silver-haired male's hands instinctively shot towards the person's waist in an attempt to stabilize both of them so as to prevent themselves from toppling down onto the hard marble floor beneath them.

The Bangtan Devils and Blackpink girls though were bewildered at this sudden turn of events, looking wide-eyed at the scene before them where they found the still unidentified shorter man squeezing the life out of the silver-haired male, who was still busy trying to stabilize both himself and his assaulter. How did this even come to happen?! One moment they were witnessing an extremely emotionless Taehyung staring blankly at them after his unnerving and heavily distressing confessions and the very next moment this three entities materialized out of thin air- perhaps teleported here, but that can't be possible! For Taehyung himself had disabled every teleportation points in and around this castle, especially around this location- and started fawning and panicking worriedly -or in the shorter male's case, fondling, they thought bitterly- over the silver-haired male.

What in the hell?!

The men didn't look sketchy at all, but then again their looks can very well be deceiving. They were all dressed in casual clothes making the devils believe that they might've rushed here from their homes without even changing their clothes. The two men who were stood a distance away from the embracing duo- or a being-forcefully embraced Taehyung and his desperately clingy hugger- had their backs turned to Bangtan and the girls, making it hard for them to even get a proper glimpse of them, let alone idetify them. The both of them also seemed extremely worried and panicky when they first appeared here- but not to the point of squeezing the life outta Taehyung as their shorter companion was busy doing- making the devils and the Blackpink girls curious and slightly worried as to what their reason(s?) of appearance might be.

But what were they worried for?