Part 3

KIRISHIMA'S POV

I am sitting on one of the couches in the common room next to Bakubro while Kami is sitting on the floor in front of us when Kami suddenly speaks io. We are watching a movie, so I am surprised when he suddenly speaks. Kami knows Bakubro hates it when we interrupt a movie, though he seems more focused on his phone tonight.

"Hey, is it just me, or has Izuku been acting weird lately?" Kami asks, turning to look up at us.

"You know, I haven't paid much attention. Now that you mention it, yeah, he has been acting odd," I say, thinking back to how skittish he has been and how he's been even more lost in his head than normal.

"Can you stop talking about that damn nerd!" Bakubro yells in our ears, making me flinch at the level. My flinch makes me end up sitting with my head hanging over the arm of the couch, which means I can easily see Midobro darting across the common room with his arms full of bags.

"Well, why don't we ask him about it tomorrow after classes," I say, sitting back up and looking at Kami. I can tell by his expression that he has seen Midobro as well.

"I think that is a good idea," Kami says right before Bakubro starts yelling at us to shut up already.

IZUKU'S POV

I ended up not trying anything yesterday because Aizawa stopped by with Eri, so I hung out with her. That means I was anxious to get to my dorm room once classes were over for the day. As soon as the final bell rang, I made the excuse of homework when Ochako asked if I wanted to hang out and ran to the dorms. Once I got to my room, I sat down on the end of the bed and started pulling things out of the bags. I honestly don't know what all mom got me because I was so embarrassed and trying to hide. The first bag I grab happens to be from Victoria Secrets, and I feel my heart rate increase. I breathe a sigh of relief when the first thing I pull out is a pair of red leggings. At first, I think they are just simply red-colored, but when I look closer, I can see little hearts and roses. I blush bright red when I next pull out All Might theme leggings and also Eraserhead theme leggings.

"I didn't know they made these kinds of things Eraserhead themed," I say to myself as I set them to the side. The next thing I pull out has my heart racing and I just about drop it back into the bag in shock. It is a pack of lacy underwear in a couple of different shades of green. I quickly set them to the side before digging out the rest of the clothes. After I've seen and sorted out everything mom bought, I pick out an outfit to try on. I quickly change into the clothes, and I am honestly surprised at how comfortable the underwear is. I walk over to the floor-length mirror in my room and take in the outfit I picked. It is a light pink mini skirt, a white crop top with flowy sleeves, and a pair of black fishnets stockings. I finish the look by carefully putting in some hair extensions mom snuck into the bags on me. She somehow found a pair the same shade of green as my hair. I cannot help but smile brightly as I look at myself in the mirror.

I finally look like how I feel on the inside, I think as I turn to get a new angle to look at myself. Suddenly there is a knock on my door, and I cannot help but freeze as I stare at it. I am hoping whoever it is will leave if I don't make noise, but I am wrong. A minute later, the store started to open. I tried to get to it in time to stop it, but I am on the other side of the room, so I don't make it more than halfway between before the door is opened fully. Standing in front of me with looks of complete confusion are Kirishima, Kaminari, and Kacchan. When all they do is stare, I feel tears build up and start to roll down my eyes. I rush over to the door and slam it closed, quickly locking it.

What should I do? They are going to tell everyone, and everyone is going to hate me, I think to myself as I lean back against the door, trying to calm down and failing. I end up sliding down the door to sit on the floor as the tears just keep rolling down my face.