Chapter six

Kakashi point of veiw ~ It has been a total of four years since we have met the Akatsuki and have been apart of the Akatsuki. A lot has changed in these past for years. My ex team mate is now alive and my boyfriend.

Shisui uchiha is alive and is dating the nine tailed fox who's name is Kurama and is apart of our family. Turns out Kurama has a human form. This family is extremely interesting. And is split into three groups.

The calm, cool and collected. Which consists of Me, Sasori, Zetsu, Itachi, Shisui, Koan, Nagato, Kisame, and Yahiko. The explosive and loud ones. Which consists of Naruto, Deidara, Sakura, and Obito. Then we have the calm ones who are always out for blood. Which consists of Kaia, Sasuke, Kurama, Madara, Kakazu and Hidan. We are an interesting family to be honest.

And I really don't want to leave. But I have to go back to the leaf village. It's going to be a huge pain in my ass. I was currently laying in bed with Obito. I just want to spend my last day here in his arms. I have succeeded so far. But for the past hour Obito has been bugging me to go downstairs with him and I honestly don't want know that tonight will be my last night seeing my family for a while.

"Come on Kakashi you have to at least spend some time with the others before you leave"Obito said "but I don't want to if it's my last night seeing them"I said with a pout "Kakashi stop acting like a brat and let's go downstairs"Obito said in a serious tone glaring at me and I glared back. It lasted five minutes before I sighed and gave up "fine let's just go"I said

"You won't regret it now out on this blind fold"he said handing me a red blind fold "I'm already starting to regret it"I said putting it on. He took my hand a led me downstairs. I felt myself being placed in a chair.

"Okay take off your blindfolds"I heard Kaia say and I did. Next to me we're Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura "Surprise"Everyone yelled and I looked around and smiled "a going away party"I asked "nope a see you soon party. Going away makes it seem like your never coming back"Deidara and Kaia said "it was all our idea"Deidara and Kaia said and I hugged them both along with Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura.

"Thank you"I said "that's what family is for"Kaia and Deidara said "okay let's eat"Hidan said and we started digging into the food. We sat at the table eating and taking. When we were done eating Kaia, Deidara and Sasori looked excited.

"Okay so the three of us made presents for you four. We have been working on them for the past four years"Deidara said "Okay so the first ones are for Kakashi"Sasori handing be ten different stacks of seals that each had ten seals.

"Seals"I asked confused "they are special seals. The first one holds Chakra grandes. Each seal has twenty. And it's not your regular grandes. They are poison grenades which kill the enemy instantly. The second one also holds chakra grenades. But they render your enemies unconscious instantly. It last two hours. There are twenty in each seal"Sasori said well shit.

"Next we have your long range explosive smoke bombs. There are twenty in each seal. It can destroy anything up to three miles away. Next we have our mid range explosive smoke bombs. It can destroy anything up to two miles away. Then we have our short range explosive smoke bombs. It can destroy anything up to one mile away"Deidara explains

Okay these are amazing presents "now we have our smoke bombs embedded with all the affinities. The first one is holds twenty wind smoke bombs. Some of my strongest jutsu's as well. Then we have our earth emended smoke bombs. Some of my strongest jutsu's as well. Then we have our lighting emended grenades. It can electrocute anything up to one mile. Then we have our fire emended grenades. Can burn anything up to three miles. Then we have our water embedded grenades. It can flood anything up to two miles"Kaia explains