Bonus chapter

It's George's and Clay's wedding day! George is with Karl, Brie and Niki. Clay is with Sapnap, Quackity and Wilbur.

Brie was helping George get ready until they heard a very high voice coming towards them.

"Daddyyyy!", the little girl came in George's room. "Yes sweetie?" George picked her up and smiled at her.

"You look very pretty." The girl said with one finger in her mouth, looking at everyone else. "You all look pretty."

"Thank you Abby!"

A/N I am kidding with the Abby LMAO that would be awful.

"Thank you Brie!"

Brie smiled. She was so happy when she heard about the couple adopting a little girl and naming her after Brie.

"You look amazing Brie!" George said looking at his daughter and smiling.

- Clay's room -

"Are you ready dude?", Sapnap asked while Clay was fixing his tie.

"So ready."

Sapnap finished fixing his tie and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Alright see you out there." Sapnap smiled and left the room with quackity and wilbur.

Clay sighed and got out of the room.

I don't want to write the wedding and the ceremony i'm so tired, sorry :(

Clay and George get home after their wedding with Brie.

"I can't believe we're married!" George exclaimed kissing Clay.

"I know right! Life couldn't get any better, i'm married to my soulmate, and I have a beautiful daughter." Clay picked up Brie and kissed her cheek.

She giggled and hugged Clay.

They we're all so happy.

They finally had their happy ending.

__________

I'm sorry this was short, i'm tired and didn't want to write a long chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed this bonus chapter ! I've been planning on writing this since i ended this book but never got to it.

Have a good night/day, remember to eat and drink water! <3