Chapter one

(1474 words)

First chapter yay!

TW : violence, blood, knife

-

George and Clay have been neighbors for two years, but never ran into each other, nor have they met.

Clay was really into music and wanted to make his own song one day.

He had decided that he would start to chase his dreams and went out and bought some equipment for the process. 

A few weeks went by and his song was making really good process. He was really happy that his song was going good, but someone wasn't.

George, his neighbor, was starting to get mad at Clay. Ever since Clay got everything he needed it has been very loud. 

One day George had enough. He wanted to pay a visit to his neighbor to ask him to stop making so much noise.

The brunette went out and knocked on his door. As he was about to start yelling about the noise he got startled.

He was looking at a tall man, with dirty blonde hair and emerald green eyes. He was beautiful.

''Can I help you?'' said the man with a confused look.

''Oh- uh- well um-'', George said stuttering. He was very nervous staring at the man standing in front of him.

''Are you okay?''

''Yes, um your very loud with your music. Since I'm your neighbor it's been bothering me.''

''Oh my god I am so sorry! I didn't even think about how that would affect my neighbors, let alone I put my equipment against the wall where you're at. I will move it if you want'' the man said smiling.

''Yeah if you don't mind? It doesn't have to be today though!''

''Okay no problem! Um can I ask you something before you go?''

''Yeah sure, what is it?''

''What's your name?'' asked the man.

''It's George, what about you?'' said the brit smiling.

''Clay'' while shaking the brunettes hand.

''It was nice meeting you George!'' said Clay closing the door.

George stood there shocked. He couldn't believe that was his neighbor and never noticed him. He never noticed how handsome he was.

He quickly realized that he was still standing in front of his door when he heard Clay say ''Why are you still standing there?'' while he was looking through the peephole.

''Oh my, sorry!'' 

George ran back to his apartment, embarrassed. 

Clay was wheezing when he saw that George was still standing there. Once he finally calmed down, he realized how beautiful the small boy looked.

Clay started blushing but then quickly brushed it off.

I don't know who that boy is I can't think about him like that, Clay thought to himself.

George was flustered he couldn't stop thinking about Clay all day. He wanted to know him more. 

Should I ask for his number? No, maybe it's too soon, I did just go complain to him about the noise he's making, George thought to himself.

George then decided he would do it. He got up to go to his door again wanting to ask for his number.

If he asks why I'll just tell him I want to be friends, I won't tell him its because I find him attractive.