Chapter nine

(1352 words)

I want to clear something up quickly, my friend was confused and thought Clay only forgot about his feelings for George and remembered everything else. He forgot some other things, but I didn't mention everything else he forgot since it's not very important in the story. So he did not only forget one thing :)

I'm going to try something new with the way I write :)

If you like this chapter, please vote! <3

TW : Mention of abuse, yelling, self harm, pills.

_____

''You seriously don't remember!?''

The brunette looks at Clay as he was turning around to face George. ''Don't remember what?'' George scoffed and rolled his eyes. It was getting frustrating, how could Clay forget such thing?

''Are you actually serious right now?'' George said starting to raise his voice. ''Yes, I am, I don't remember what you're talking about.'' The brit started to get angry.

''YOU DON'T REMEMBER THE MOST IMPORTANT THING?! CLAY, THAT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. YOU NOT REMEMBERING MAKES EVERYTHING WORSE. I WISH WE NEVER ME-'' George cut himself off. He knew if he finished that sentence he would regret everything.

While George was yelling, Clay kept flinching, getting flashbacks of when his abusive mom would yell at him. ''Can you stop yelling...'' the blonde said looking down.

George looked at him confused, ''Why?'', Clay looked back up at George. ''I told you that I had an abusive mom and how she would always scream at me. You even told me you would never yell at me so you wouldn't scare me, and you just did.'', the blonde said looking at George, upset.

George thought that he was only telling him to stop yelling just to get out of the situation. ''Don't use that as an excuse to get out of this mess.'' Clay looked at him shocked, unbelievable. Clay scoffed, ''You're serious? I never said I wanted to get out of this mess. I told you to stop yelling and you asked why, I told you why. I can't believe you would say I was trying to get out of this mess. And what exactly we're you going to say earlier?'' Clay knew what he was going to say, but he wanted to hear it from George.

''Uhhh nothing.'' George looked elsewhere, he didn't want to meet with Clay's eyes. ''You're lying. You we're going to say 'I wish we never met'. Why would you say that?'' Clay's eyes we're starting to tear up. George didn't know what to say and was starting to feel bad. ''I'm sor-'', George started but got cut off by Clay leaving his apartment and slamming the door.

George broke down and started crying. He probably just lost his bestfriend over something so stupid. He wanted to talk to Sapnap, but he has already been through a lot because of Clay's situation, he decided to call another one of his friend.

- Time skip to 7PM -

George was sitting on his couch, sobbing quietly, when he heard a knock on his door. He ran over and opened the door to see a boy with fluffy brown hair, he was wearing a hoodie with different colors on it with a green swirl in the middle.

''Hey Karl.'' Karl smiled and went over to hug George. ''Are you okay? You sounded upset on the phone.'' George pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears and saw Karl's face go from smiley to worried. ''What's wrong?''

George motioned Karl to the couch so they could go sit down. ''It's a very long story'', George started while giggling.

George started telling him everything. ''Um, then I started yelling at him and told him that I wish I never met him, I regret telling him that so much.'' George said while sniffling. He didn't tell Karl about how Clay told him to start yelling because of his abusive parent. It wasn't his place to say.