Chapter eight

(1907 words)

Thank you for 1.3K reads woah- that's crazy.

If you like this chapter, please vote <3

-

''W-what?'' Sapnap and George said at the same time, shocked. ''Yes, he may have lost a bit of his memory but not all of it.'' The doctor turned to look at the blonde, ''You shouldn't have forgotten anything important, don't worry.'' The doctor gave a smile at the blonde while the two others we're still sitting in shock.

'Could this mean he didn't forget his feelings for me? Oh my god, I really hope he didn't forgot that' George thought to himself, he was getting excited. Could this mean he remembers everything that happened when he got out of that house?

''You all can leave now. I'm really happy this worked out for the best.'' The doctor told them all with a smile. The three boys got up and left. Sapnap said goodbye to the two and hugged both of them then got in his car. George and Clay got in the brit's car and left to go home.

They didn't talk much, they sat in a comfortable silence, it wasn't awkward or tense. After driving for 20 minutes, George finally spoke up. ''So, do you remember anything that happened after you got out of that basement?'', the brit asked curiously, dying to know if Clay remembered them confessing feelings for each other.

''Yeah, I got out and then we all got in the ambulance. Why did anything else happen?'' Clay asked curious. George's heart shattered, he still doesn't remember? ''Really? You don't remember anything else from that day?'' 

''No, seriously what happened after am I missing something?'' The blonde asked looking at George. ''No, you didn't. I was just wondering, maybe I'm the one going crazy.'' George said paying attention to the road, holding back his tears. ''What do you mean you're the one going crazy? Do you think I'm going crazy?'' Clay laughed.

''What!? No no that's not what I meant.'', George said worried that he said something wrong. ''Mhmm I don't know I think you called me crazy'', the blonde said still laughing. ''No! That's not what- shut up.'', the brit rolled his eyes and continued driving.

They were silent for another minute until they heard a 'ding' coming from Clay's phone. Clay checked his phone and saw he got a message from Sapnap. 

Sappitus Nappitus

Hey, how are you?

I'm good. Why do you ask?

Dude you just found out you didn't loose your memory. I would be confused as hell right now.

I don't know I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Pftt okay if you say so. Do you remember anything that happened after you got out of the basement?

Clay looked up from his phone, confused. 'Why does everyone ask me if I remember anything?' The blonde thought and looked back down at his phone.

All I remember is going into an ambulance with the two of you. George also asked me that same question... Is something going on or did I forget something that happened?

Seriously? You don't remember?

Remember what?! What's going on?? Tell me.

Fine, I'll tell you but you can't tell George that I told you ANYTHING! Got it?

Got it.