Chapter five

(1819 words)

If you like this chapter, please vote <3

I recommend doing 'future me, how are we?'.

TW : Abuse, mention of abuse, kidnapping, swearing.

(I'm sorry if these spoil anything but it is a major TW)

-

George was really confused on why Clay was sleeping on his couch. He started getting a deja vu. This is what happened in the beginning of my nightmare, George thought to himself. He looked down at the counter and saw a note.

It's the same note that I saw in my nightmare too..

He started to get scared and decided to just wake up Clay instead of cuddling with him. He went over and woke Clay up. Clay got up rubbing his eyes ''Oh George! Hi I wanted to talk-'' Clay got cut off by Abby coming in.

''What's going on here?'' Abby questioned. ''We're just talking?'' Clay looked at Abby confused. ''Hey George'' Abby looked at George and George looked at her back.

''I think you should leave'' Abby said death staring at him.

''This is my place though?'' George said confused. ''Fine then, Clay we should leave''

''I actually needed to talk to George, go back to my place and I'll go there in a bit'' Clay said looking at Abby.

''No'' Abby said smirking at Clay. ''What? Just go back I won't be long'' Clay started getting confused.

''I SAID NO'' Abby yelled at both boys, making both of them jump. ''What is wrong with you? What's going on?'' Clay said very concerned.

Abby took out her pocket knife. ''What did you just tell me?''

Both boys eyes widened. ''A-Abby, w-what are you d-doing?'' Clay said stuttering.

Abby looked at Clay straight in the eyes. ''We're leaving. Go back to your place'' Clay got up quickly and left. He didn't want him or George to get hurt.

When Clay left, Abby went up to George and she put her knife up to his neck. ''Stay away from him. I'm warning you''

''Y-yes I'll stay away from h-him'' the brit said scared out of his mind. Abby left and went back to Clay's house.

George didn't know what to do. He just lost his bestfriend over a girl who is crazy out of her mind. He was scared on what could happen to him. He didn't know what to do.

That's when he realized most of his nightmares are starting to become true. Except he didn't get stabbed, he almost did.

He needed to go over to Sapnap's since he couldn't talk to Clay about this. He got his car keys and immediately drove to his friend's place, freaking out.

He didn't even knock on his door he went straight in.

''George? What are you doing here? You didn't even kn-'' Sapnap started. ''I NEED YOUR HELP! CLAY IS IN DANGER'' the brit yelled with a very scared tone. ''Woah woah woah, calm down. What do you mean he's in danger?''

''It's his stupid girlfriend. She thinks that there is something between me and Clay''

George explained to Sapnap what had happened. ''Holy shit- What should we do? Should I talk to Clay?'' Sapnap asked.

''No! Are you crazy? She knows we're all friends'' George exclaimed.

''Oh right.. We should call the police. We don't know if she's armed with any other weapon other then a knife. If we try to face her we could get injured'' Sapnap said with a worried look. ''Yeah you're right, I'll call them now'' George said taking his phone out of his pocket.