I couldn't even form a sentence, my mind was completely blank. I was not uttering a word, it seems like I would just faint listening these things.

Rape, how?? Ahad told me that how that bastard loved asma aunt (reyan's mother), rape?? - I thought.

"Ohh you must be thinking what ahad told you, I never loved Asma, I never wanted to marry her. Instead I only loved a women, that women is dilshad (ahad's mom) , I still love her but that shahnawaz (ahad's father) snatched her from me - said bastard angrily. my mind, my body froze.

"I will tell you everything later, don't worry, you'll get to know everything before you die. I will tell you everything and then you will be dead - said that bastard and they left the room, laughing evilly.

No one was their in room, I was alone. Anaya and me was alone, she was still unconscious. My eyes again welled up seeing her in this condition. In these years, no one knew that anaya was alive. I was still confused, ahad told me that a piece of mirror was pierced in her heart and she was dead on the spot.

These fucking people kidnapped her and the doctors were also with them. She was still so young, but she still endured every pain. In this age, everyone enjoys their life but she was kidnapped. That scumbag and that bitch destroyed her childhood, they ruined her life.

Now her life only have pain, tears and sadness. No, I will not let them do anything with her, I will save her from those back-stabber. They ruined and destroyed these years of her life, she has to stay away from her family, she endured every pain, her life became a hell, But not more I am with her. I will fight for her till my last breath, they will not be able to do anything with her.

I slowly crawled towards her and started shaking her, it was difficult for me as my hands were tied but still. I tried my best to wake her up, she blinked her eyes several times. At first she looked around and then her eyes fell on me.

"Do.....don't co.....come ne.....near m....me - she stammered, her voice was hoarse, she was looking really scared.

"Anaya don't be afraid, I am izzah. Please listen to me, I...... - I started but stopped as she started trembling.

"No....please d...don't beat m...me - she stammered out of fear, my heart clenched seeing her in this state just because of those people.

"Anaya listen to me, I am izzah and I am ahad's wife, your brother's wife. Calm down please - I said, she was breathing heavily, but after listening ahad's name she calmed a bit.

"Ahad bhai (brother) - she whispered and I nodded my head.

"You know him, where he is. Can I meet him please - she said stuttering, tears flowing from her eyes.

"Yes, I know him anaya, you will meet him. I will take you out from this living hell - I said looking around the room which looked like a hell.

"But h....how d...did y.o...u... ca....came h...ere - she said scaredly.

"They kidnapped me, I was coming back from my office but they....... Anaya trust me, I will help you - I said with a hope that she will not fear me.

"Wh....what I...if you a...are li....lieing - she said, my mind went blank. She can't trust anyone now.

These people destroyed her, I felt like crying on her this state. These people don't have the right to live, they themself our living their life perfectly but they ruined an innocent soul's life.
I want to kill them with my own bare hands.

"I am not lieing, please trust me - I said, she still looked unsatisfied. I looked around and saw my bag lying on a distance.

What if there is my phone still in my bag??? They surely are stupid, if they kidnapped me then they should have hide my bag, what if they forget to??? But this is an advantage for me.