"You talk to shy today?"

"Nahhhh" Benji shook his head "you talk to bri?"

"Earlier. Me her and Ari was on FaceTime and you should've seen Jeremiah. My nephew such a happy baby. You can tell he was made out of pure love"

"Well whatchu gotta say bout them three? They ain happy" he pointed at our kids. Kinsley was beating her doll upside the head and Kyran blankly stared at Hendrix who was still running back and forth

"They were made off of a special type of love... a very VERY special type. The type you just can't explain"

Benji laughed

"Them kids some special.... When the last time you talk to yo sister?"

"Which one?"

He looked down like he was thinking before looking at me "lani. I forgot you got hella sisters now"

"Fuck you" I pushed him a little "I spoke to her last night. She asked what were we doing for Hendrix birthday. I told her nothing really especially since everybody so busy now. Ari just had the baby and Brielle still sick"

"Oh jr bad ass feel better now?"

I nodded, laughing "yeah. I might just go and pick him up and let him stay the night here so Hendrix can have him to play with for his birthday.. plus I know he need to get away from that tension in the house"

"Hopefully that shit clear up soon. He went and talk that girl into getting a test done. She act like she ain wanted to get it done"

"Why not? if she so sure that girl is his"

Benji shrugged "ion know but honestly. Shy lie a lot.. a WHOLE lot. But this time I believe him"

"I pray it's not his. That's all I can say" I sighed, rubbing my thighs. Benji's eyes traveled over to Hendrix

"Aye. Lil boy. Bring yo hyper ass here"

Hendrix smiled while running over to the chair where we were, rubbing right into benji

"Whatchu wanna do for yo birthday?"

Hendrix shrugged "I not know daddy"

"Aweee" I poked my lip out "he said he not know daddy"

Benji sucked his teeth at me then focused back on Hendrix, who could not stay still

"Finish playing"

He smiled and ran off, running all over the living room again

"While you take him to go get his hair cut in the morning ima go see Ari"

"And that big headed ass baby"

"Leave my nephew alone" I laughed

"Meechie love the hell outta that lil boy already. His ass just hate waking up 4 or 5 times in the middle of the night"

"That's one of the worse parts. Still is cause they always end up in our bed. Cockblockin like hell"

"No they don't"

"Yes they do Dimitri. And now that I be home all the time, I be wanting some"

"Well I gotchu tonight then" Benji told me as he pulled my legs on his lap and planted kissed on my neck

"You talkin bout tonight. I need a WHOLE weekend"

"We'll get to that, but tonight I'm tryina stretch you out"

"Is it too early to put them to bed now?"

"Hell yeah"

I sucked my teeth, feeling Benji's hands mine up my thigh while he kissed my neck again